joe_capone is offline Member

injection problem....

im soon going to start my primo and winny and clen cycle. how am i going to put up with the winny? i mean injecting eod is like a pain in the ass and i still gotta inject 200mg primo/week. i hate orals since my body reacts very slowly to them plus i dont wanna put too much stress on my liver. will drinking the winny help?? and when should i start running the clen?? anyone here got experience from this type of cycle?? give me some tips. thank you.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    You could drink the Winny 1/2 of the time, and inject it the other 1/2. That'll cut down on some of the injects. But ultimately it's best to inject it all of the time, of course!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    whether u inject or drink the winny it will still have to pass thru your liver being that winny is 17aa. Just because you're injecting it doesn't mean that it's not going to effect your liver....
    If you wanna cut down on the injections then to what Tri suggested...

so ill try drinking it half of the time and the other half injecting. umm does it hurt your stomache??like increase acid or cause any kind of stomache problems like ulcer?? and when should i start running the clen ?? thanks for your help bros

run clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off throughout your cycle.
    It probably won't affect your stomach any. But it doesn't taste that great so wash it down w/ some juice...

thanks bro. im just sayin coz ive had problems with my stomache b4 such as ulcer. but i took care of it. it wasnt even ulcer it was going to be ulcer if i didnt take care of it. if any problems occur. i should stop using. what do u think of taking winny every 3 days instead of eod?

I don't think you'll have any problems w/ your stomach.
    Winny should be taken e/d but first time users can get away w/ eod.
    If you're planing on taking it every 3 days your results won't be as good because winny's half life is short....

Thread Information