guts is offline Junior Member

please help with hgh kit by serno????

I just got hgh 6mg kit box that includes 7 vails of hgh and 7 vials of sterlie water not the bacteriostatic water made by serno, the manuale claime that each vial has 18ius, but it says too that after the reconstriction with the sterile water its only good for 24hours, so I went a head and got some bacteria water, but I dont know how much bacteria water I should mix with the hgh in order to get 18ius each vial,
    and how many ius in 1cc, cause I thought that 1cc = 3iu, but when mix it with 1cc of bacteria water I got only 1cc in the whole vial, please help.

Grant is offline Member
    bro, i know this a way to determine how much IUs are in 1 cc, let me see if i can find it for you

Mastiff is offline Member
    If you use 1cc of water, you'll have 18iu's in 1 cc of water. One iu would be 5.5 on the slin scale. Two iu's would be 11 on the slin scale. You can use the water that was supplied, the use within 24 hours is for AIDs patients who can't handle any bacteria. I read a post by someone who called Serano, and was told it would last for weeks if properly refrigerated. Check your bacteriostatic water, see if it contains sodium. Some bacteriostatic water does, and the sodium will destroy the GH.

THANKS DUDE, I JUST ORDERD SOME INSULIN SRYINGS, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE IS 1CC IN THE INSULIN SRYNG = 1IU, CAUSE I WANT TO USE 3IUS A DAY FOR 6 ON AND 1 OFF.

I don't know where the mixup in communication ocurred, but 1cc is not 1 iu. If you fill up the slin pin to the 100 mark, you have 1 cc in the pin. If you put that 1 cc into the HGH vial, you have 18iu's of growth in 1cc of water (When you put the water in the growth, aim the stream so that it hits the side of the vial, and then drips down onto the wafer. The HGH is very delicate before reconstituting, and will be damaged if the stream hits it). If you divide the amount of water (100 on the slin pin) by the nmber of iu's (18) you get 5.5 on the slin pin being 1iu. 3 iu's would be 16.5 on the slin pin.

THANKS DUDE AGAIN, ONE MORE QUESTION PLEASE, IF I PUT 6CC OF BACTERIA WATER IN THE HGH VIAL WILL I HAVE 3IUS PER 1 CC, THANKS AGAIN

Yes you will. Can you get 6cc in that little vial?

Grant is offline Member
    mastiff took care of you, i had the same info for you,

Thread Information