Shredz is offline Respected Member

Headaches from dbol

Has anyone ever experienced severe headaches from dbol . This is the first time that I have used dbol in my cycle, and the headaches are unbareable. I am living off advil and extra strength tylenol.

I am running dbol at 35mg/ED. My strength has gone up dramtically and I have already put on 6lbs. I am on day 9 of my cycle. I am only running it for the first 3 weeks, but considering cutting the dbol off after week 2, because I am now having trouble working out because the headaches are so severe.

I am also running eq @ 400mg/week
    Prop @ 100mg/ed
    and then winny to follow later in cycle
    I am running anti-es .25mg of arimidex /ed and nolvadex 20mg/ed

Any input is appreciated, thanks in advance for your help
    Last edited by Shredz; 11-05-2002 at 08:44 AM.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i did a dbol35mg ed for 6 weeks last time with deca and sust and i had some pretty bad headaches from russian and thai's...didn't really use anything to combat it, just tried to deal with it, sorry bro...bump for anyone who has some suggestions that might help

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I've gotten mad headaches from dbol , especially during the first couple weeks. just pop a couple advils before your workout and tough it out bro, they should subside after a couple weeks

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Headaches are a common side. I have never noticed an increase in headaches myself but I know people who get them really bad while on dbol .

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    Headaches are caused by the increase in BP , im pretty sure of that, i dont really fuck around with things like that so my suggestion is if it gets severe and persists in preventing you from working out fully , you should cut it out and just push it for a week until the rest of your shit kicks in.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Exactly what S40 said. Don't just brush it off as another side effect, if it continues or gets worse, get your blood pressure checked and reduce /discontinue accordingly.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Tennis_God
    Thats correct, its due to the increase in BP, try to take a baby aspirin every morning...see if that helps....if it gets unbearable see a doctor.
    Like anybody is really going to listen to you!

Ouch Pete damn!

Just to give you guys an update..I was forced to leave my leg workout 3 days ago. I however did get through all of my killer sets of squats and 4 sets of hack squats. Legs were pumped like I have never had them pumped before so it wasn't a matter of leaving without getting a good workout. I simply missed leg extension and one hamstring exercise.

After my sets of hack squats my headache was so unbearable that I had to cut it short. The next day was my scheduled day off from training. I felt a slight headache coming on in the morning so I popped 2 advil. I haven't had a headache since. I trained shoulders and calves today and still nothing. I was considering dropped my dbol dosage from 35mg/ed to 25mg/ed but decided to work through it and keep it as planned. Everything has worked out thus far and headaches have seemed to subside.

I have done some research and some people here and on other boards have experienced the same thing and in all of them it went away after first week plus or minus a few days.

So I will keep you posted. But like I said as for now things are great and training is back on schedule.

LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your help it was much appreciated!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by RON
    Headaches are a common side. I have never noticed an increase in headaches myself but I know people who get them really bad while on dbol.
    Zactly... yes it is due to the BP increased caused by Dbol . Also helps give you those great awesome pumps you get from dbol.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    why doesnt someone ban his ass?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Okay, I'm going to go out on a little limb here and say something. TennisGod, I don't know if you are lieing about the whole situation or not, but if you are, swallow the pride and admitt it. It is the only posibility you have to save the reputation you have worked hard to build. Honestly, even if you are telling the truth, the information presented and seen by the board has you significantly behind in the Pete V. tennis god pole... Pete, I understand that you strongly feel like Tennis God has been caught in a lie, but it seems like he has just given good advice, or at least the advice I was going to give until I saw that he had answered it. Why bust his balls? Is the intent to get him to leave the board? I dunno. Just seems like we could be losing an informative member, over what appears to be a macho bullshit reason, like pic posting. (not macho bullshit on your part pete)
    peace
    bronco

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i got headaches too. i think i wrote it in my eradikate journal. it's probably because of high bp. when i ate alotta carbs it seemed to help a lil. but that's just for me.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I had some wicked headaches while on dbol .

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I usually only have them for 1st day or 3 of d-ball then no problems. You pump in your legs is one of the good sides of d-ball.

durbin22 is offline Member
    I had headaches the first week of dbol . I am in the 4th week and I don't get them anymore.

Penetrator is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

That belongs in another thread bro.

Cruezer is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Pete235

uncalled for....

Originally posted by durbin22
    I had headaches the first week of dbol. I am in the 4th week and I don't get them anymore.
    It is now day 3 of no headaches...things are looking good.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I am publically apologizing for posting my statement...I should not have brought it to the open board. I'm sorry. But I am not apologizing for thinking it. You guys can follow his advice if you like.
    Last edited by Pete235; 11-08-2002 at 07:49 AM.

Pete don't worry bro...I myself have been there and I can see why you said what you said. Sometimes you can't hold yourself back. But you are being a man by apologizing. And that is one of the major reasons that I respect you amonst many others. We have your back Pete!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I got headaches later in my cycle 4 weeks after discontinuing dbol . I attributed it to the liquidex @ 1 mg/Day. I dropped the dose to 0.5 mg/Day and they went away. You sure it's the dbol?

Thread Information