mattg78 is offline Junior Member

Why don't the pros get popped?

Why don't the pros get popped because they are on AS? I don't think that a lot of it has to do with their popularity because ronnie coleman is a damn policeman himself. Don't you think that they would pop him or talk him out of it because of the neg. influence he may be imposing on yound kids? Just pisses me off because we got to hid in closets while they can talk freely to anybody about it.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree, that is kinda strange i never even thought about it, im pretty sure ronnie is no longer a cop...

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    I saw a picture in the last Flex and he was in his uniform talking to some people...so I'm assuming that he is still a police officer. Could you imagine Ronnie Coleman pulling you over and while he gives you a ticket finds some juice on your back seat. Now when you get prosecuted and watch Ronnie laughing at you when you are getting pulled away (not saying he is a bad guy), all you can say is "How about Ronnie, he takes them too, can't you see!!".

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Alot of the pros...take extended vacations during the offseason.....and a slight majority of them live overseas in places where it's legal.....the rest of them like coleman>>that's a good question!! I would think probable cause for a search warrant would be to bring a judge a picture of Ronnie and say this is my probably cause for searching for steroids .....hehehe..

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah forgot about that, dennis james' little thailand trips/vacations, heheh...

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    actually pros do get popped sometimes... but none of them talk about it much and i am sure they do not keep their own gear. Keep in mind that they are end users if they are getting paid enough and don't have to sell to others to make end's meat and afford their cycles.... so there is no real interest in popping them... now if they were selling in bulk then they would eventually get persued more than likely. Feds are more interested in dealers than they are end users.

THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN AN OLD PIX OF COLEMAN.......

...........i thought i read somewhere that he retired from the dept....a couple of yrs ago....but good question though.....i mean even when coleman just started out maybe 3-4 yrs into the sport someone had to know his weight, size increase right?....and if the suspected something wouldnt they have drugged tested him?????..apparantly not !!!

netwerk is offline New Member
    Last time i checked..Ronnie Coleman was on the reserve police department. As for his AS usage...from all his interviews..he claims to be 100% natural with good genetics. I guess a lot of people buy that genetics excuse..I sure as hell don't!

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    yea pro's get popped you just dont hear about it like you think you should. I remember a while ago Nasser el got popped and was out of competitions for about 2 years. I think he said something along the lines of he needed a vacation so he could come back bigger and better than before.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    You have to look at it like this, he is an upstanding cop and MR. O so he knows everyone on the department. I mean wouldnt you try to hang out with ronnie?

By being a cop im sure he is exempt from the normal attention. Especially if he is a totally upstanding cop.

JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member
    Ok guys i am alomost positive ronnie is no longer a full time cop...as for why the dont get caught Saint said it best.. Cops dont go for guys that wont bring the department any money....i do know this first hand...dont ask how....see if the department isnt going to seize cash or property then it isnt in there best interest....AS really doesnt bring in the money....drugs like crack and cocaine bring in property and money thats a profit for the department. I do not work for a narc unit but i do work in the field... Now what i do to better myself as a body builder and a person is my choice....A random drug test for a polie department would not test for AS it tests for narcotics and THC and alcohol. An AS test would cost alot more money and if they gave that test to one guy they would have to give it to everyone....Police unions are very strong on fair treatment and rules...as for the other guys i am sure it was said above ither they dont keep thier own gear or they might take trips alot....and they have jobs that prove they make alot of money so the department could not really justify siezing thier property.....well that is about all the reasoning i would have on the topic

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    Other reasons maybe:

1. They are Pros. They have been doing it for awhile. They generally don't f*** up.
    2. They are connected. They've been getting gear for years and probably have the same reliable source.
    3. Their trainers probably hold their gear and get it for them anyways.

Compendium is offline New Member

re

Originally posted by mattg78
    I saw a picture in the last Flex and he was in his uniform talking to some people...so I'm assuming that he is still a police officer. Could you imagine Ronnie Coleman pulling you over and while he gives you a ticket finds some juice on your back seat. Now when you get prosecuted and watch Ronnie laughing at you when you are getting pulled away (not saying he is a bad guy), all you can say is "How about Ronnie, he takes them too, can't you see!!".
    hahaha lmao... and u look in the rear window of police cruiser and u can see ronnie shooting up w/ ur gear

Actually Chris Cormier recently got cought w/ gear at an Airport and got detained... I think he has to go to court

Thread Information