plucks is offline Junior Member

Mexico is getting hotter by the day

I'll tell you what i have no idea what is up but be carefull if you are heading down anytime soon. I have made several trips down south but yesterday you could tell that they were on high alert. They had 4 dogs patrolling as well as having close to my count every 5th or 6th car move over to the second inspection site. Normally my wait is an hour to hour and a half to get through yesterday it was 3 1/2 hour wait. Bro's use extreme caution.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Good heads up for those of you who have the luxury of living so close

JYZZA is offline VET
    Thanks, I'll be heading down there soon. I hope things cool off by that time.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    good heads up for all you lucky ass southwesterners!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Just curious....are you all hitting TJ or somewhere farther south. When I lived in San Diego, we would park and walk across the border. I don't remember anyone looking at us that hard. Mind you...I was just going down there to drink and such. I don't know how much you are carrying but would that be safer? Also, I don't know ANYTHING about AS but would the dogs hit that?

Just thinking and wonderin "out loud"

C.B.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Good heads up call.

Aragorn

plucks is offline Junior Member
    I had a dog come up to my car and didn't pop us so i doubt they are trained to searching for it. But I go to rosarito personally i just don't like the smell of TJ.

I only went down a few times. The smell, the crime, the freaks.....all of it turned me off. On top of that, I couldn't deal with the little kids begging for money and selling chicklets. I wanted to take them all home, give em a bath, hot meal and a warm bed. I am such a softee.

I keep hoping I will find a hot, single, muscular man at my gym that needs the same thing.....so far....no such luck.

C.B.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    So you want a hot single muscular guy who needs a bath and a place to live?
    You should go by my old gym...

Ok.....wait....maybe that didn't read right.

Your old gym has to be better than my gym. It's sooooo depressing.

C.B.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Never heard of a dog that could detect AAS. No worries there brothers and sisters.

Be safe.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by palme
    Never heard of a dog that could detect AAS. No worries there brothers and sisters.

Be safe.
    Ahhhh yes, but some gear has medal tops on some of the vials, so a medal detector run over your body may pick that up. My advice is not to put it on you if they run medal detetors on you. Not sure if they can do that or they do do that to some folks that are searched.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I know bro. If i ever had gear on me going true customs id put it in my car. Dont think id want it on me.

Grant is offline Member
    I know for sure dogs can't smell it. I had one smell me for like five minutes when i walked across. He only wanted my food luckily!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Thinking about making my first trip down there. Could somebody pm me ways and good hiding places.

I live 2 states away but fuck it i feel like a roadtrip.

If anybody has price quotes i would appreciat the info

peace

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    btw, dogs can smell it, they are just trained to not go nuts over it. trained correctly to detect juice,they would be all over you.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    and if I am ever in seattle, ill look you up barbi.

of course Im not hot. or need a bath.

hell come to think of it im not muscular either

smmram56 is offline New Member
    i know what you mean, last time i went down they had me sit and wait for about 10 minutes. i walked across. they typed my name in the computer and i thought they were going to search me. that week i had a dream that i got caught so that didn't help. i don't think i'll be going back to that city for a while

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    i went down about 7 months ago. my advice hit up some border towns and stay out of the big cities. dont drive in just stap the gear to your nuts or put it in a back pack hidden well. we drove in not knowing better and they were like what the fuch r u doing hear and searched us. it looked kinda odd cause we drove from mass. but hey we wanted juice anyway walk in get liquored up strap the gear and head out.

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I'm gonna be flying to Cancun with a bunch of my friends, one of them knows where to get some J in a small village...How safe is it to fly the shit back to Canada...Can anyone PM me with info?

Thx
    Lat

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Commando_Barbi
    Just curious....are you all hitting TJ or somewhere farther south. When I lived in San Diego, we would park and walk across the border. I don't remember anyone looking at us that hard. Mind you...I was just going down there to drink and such. I don't know how much you are carrying but would that be safer? Also, I don't know ANYTHING about AS but would the dogs hit that?

Just thinking and wonderin "out loud"

C.B.
    I have carried back, but not through T.J. , just a bit more west, Dogs are usually either Drug dogs, or Explosive Tracking dogs...Vials are difficult to smell! However, when someone looks like a jucie junkie, is in Mexico and not declaring anything when coming back across...chances are.....
    However, my w/out partner and I had no problems. T.J. is the like going to Juarez....everyone goes, Customs knows...and allot of fake stuff. Of course there are many legit places though!

Thread Information