D_BEAR is offline Junior Member

please need help with testosterone levels

look here is the deal ive got a doctors appointment for wednesday
    but last friday i done shot of sustanon the appointment i have
    is to give blood so he can check my testosterone levels so he can prescribe testosterone replacement therapy is the sustanon going to affect my testosterone if so how long should i wait till the sustanon is out of my system

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Yes the sust is going to effect your test levels. What dosage are you using in your cycle? You are looking at 2-3 weeks till you test levels drop off.

250 mgs ever week

how long should i wait till i can go give the doc my blood
    hey thanx for the reply

Well the thing I don't like about this..is you want to start say clomid 3 weeks after you last shot of sust. This will help keep your levels up so you don't get such a dramatic drop...I am sure this is exactly what you are looking for. However at the end of 3 weeks you test levels will probably still read realitively high. So in order for them to go down you are going to have to wait another week or more. The thing is this isn't what you want to happen and this is the only way that I can see your Dr. perscribing you any test replacement drugs such as clomid. Can't you get them clomid from the same source that you got your sust from? It will avoid all of this confusion and help you keep your gains at the same time.

no im not gettin clomid im gettin testosterone cyp.

check out this web site www.powermedica.com
    and www.testosteronetherapy.tv
    but the blood test they setup i did not think it would be so soon after sendin in my money it was monday when i set them the money wed next week

Re: no im not gettin clomid im gettin testosterone cyp.

Originally posted by D_BEAR
    check out this web site www.powermedica.com
    and www.testosteronetherapy.tv
    but the blood test they setup i did not think it would be so soon after sendin in my money it was monday when i set them the money wed next week
    Having trouble figuring out what you are trying to say here..regardless you sent the money. I have to be honest with you I haven't looked into either of these sites or what they offer..I just use clomid as post cycle therapy .

If you made the appointment..don't waste your money go...but you test levels will be reading high if you have real gear...

Thread Information