punisher69 is offline Junior Member

gyhno/bitch tits ...

if you get ghyno how long will it take to go away .... and how do u get rif of it ???????????????????

so what are the chances off getting it off 10- week sustanon ?

cuz i didnt get it ........... and im on my 7 week .... but i started doing 250 mg of deca would that provoke ghyno ????

fuck i didnt know u had to get rid of it surgically fawwwwwk

i just did a shot today

my nipples arnt itchy but they look different tonight im geetin freaked

is it a noticible itch ?

should i stop the whole cycle ?????

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Even if you did get gyno from the DECA the clomid or nolva wont help you. youll need bromo. But seriously, you wont get any gains off of deca for 3 weeks much less deca gyno.

Do like Diesel suggested and save it.

ok i have noticed a slight thing in bitch tits now what the fuck do i do .. im scare dshitless

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    relax man. at the dose of deca you are running i doubt it gave you gyno. If you are so concerned with it begin using your nolvadex (if you got gyno itd be from sust)

but like diesel said bro...your probably just trippin

pusher is offline New Member
    hi guys can you get progesterone gyno from sus because of the 100ml of decanate?
    I'm in to week 4 of 500ml sus and 2x25 ml of proviron ed and my left nipple started to tingle the other day so i've started taking 20ml of nolva a day aswell as of yesterday. how long in to the nolva will it take to stop the tingle.
    cheers guys......

testman55 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by symatech
    Even if you did get gyno from the DECA the clomid or nolva wont help you. youll need bromo. But seriously, you wont get any gains off of deca for 3 weeks much less deca gyno.

Do like Diesel suggested and save it.
    Yes you can stop gyno from deca with nolvadex
    1 Deca converts to both E and P, at what ratio i dont know
    2 nolvadex suppresses igf-1 and when you suppress igf1 you prevent gyno from both conversions.

If you dont believe me then next time you get gyno symptoms from deca just throw in nolvadex and see what happens.

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    wouldnt Proviron be better to block it completely? and isnt gyno at some point reversable on its own when you stop cycling? considering you did not pass a certain point of no return.

Damien is offline New Member
    well i hate to be mean....but this serves you right for not researching before you took roids... how the hell could you start a cycle without having an anti-e ready? tsk tsk tsk.... i dont see how you could have learnt about steroids without learning one of the possible s/e's is gyno, and only surgery will remove it

Mastiff is offline Member
    A couple of things, guys. There is something out called Andactrim gel. It is DHT in a transdermal gel. It has been shown to reduce or eliminate even fibrous gyno, I think they said it worked in over 60% of the cases, but don't hold me to that. One of the bro's here just ordered some, he is going to be the guinea pig for the rest of us with gyno.
    I just read that "progesterone gyno" needs estrogen for the progesterone to develop gyno. If you eliminate estrogen, you'll be OK. So take nolvadex . I'd take bromo also, just to be safe.
    Slight cases of gyno can reverse on their own. I read on the endocrinology website that over 60 % of males develop gyno during puberty. Here is what they say. "Puberty marks the second situation in which gynecomastia can occur physiologically. In fact, up to 60% of boys have detectable gynecomastia by age 14. Although it is mostly bilateral, it can occur unilaterally, and usually resolves within 3 years of onset " So we see that gyno can go away without surgery. Its the fibrous gyno that is the big problem.

dansteelman is offline Member
    I'll tell you what, I thought I was getting gyno and come to find out, it was all in my head. If your nips look different its most likely due to water retention or estrogenic fat deposits. I was so worried I almost stopped my cycle. But, I didn't have gyno and was just paranoid. I'm in to week 7 of my 750MG sust. a week and have yet to experiance any gyno at all. Of course, I have nolva on hand and clomid for post cycle. Feel and see if you have any small bumps forming under your nips. Later!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by punisher69
    ok i have noticed a slight thing in bitch tits now what the fuck do i do .. im scare dshitless
    relax man you're physching yourself out chill.. slight thing of gyno?? what did you notice??? you finished your cycle of sust, and felt nothing, and with he little bit of deca you did i doubt it's from that.. yes, it's a noticable itch so every little itch you get don't think it's gyno appearing.. it wont happen over night man so just relax. save the deca like said before for next cycle

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    sustanon gave me gyno something terrible. I had to take about 80mg of Nolv my first 6 weeks just to keep the gyno down. After that, it went away, and I was able to control it with smoe armidex and liquidex.

Thread Information