G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

First Cycle, Too Much or Too Little???????

Would this be too much or too little for someone's first cycle?

Week 1 Deca -200 Primobolin-100
    Week 2 Deca-200 Primo-200
    Week 3 Deca-400 Primo-200
    Week 4 Deca-800 Primo-200

Week 5 Sustonon-250 Winstrol -50

Week 6 Sus-500 Winny-100
    Week 7 Sus-1000 Winny-200
    Week 8 Sus-750 Winny-200

Weeks 9-12 Clen -2 a day Clom-1 a day

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Too much jibberish for a first cycle.

Just run the Sust and Deca straight up for 10 weeks @ 500/400.

Save PRIMO and Winny for a nice cutting cycle after, of if you must throw the winny in the last 6 weeks to help solidify gains. Primo can be used as a bridge until your next cycle @ 200mg if you want.

marx is offline Member
    You should run the sust and deca for at least 8 weeks to make it worthwhile. 4 weeks of primo is not worth it, esp at those doses. No need to taper, run straight through like PaPa told you. The winny could work, although I'm guessing the doses you have are for the week? Winny at the least should be run at 50mg EOD for about six weeks..

You're going to have to tell us you're stats, goals, etc...

Sorry bro, it looks like you need to research some of those compounds and see how they should be run. 1 clomid a day is not the right way to run clomid. You should hit 300mg day 1, 100mg for the next 10 days, 50 mg for the next 10, and start it 3 1/2 weeks after last shot of deca...

You need to rethink this, hope this helps...

marx

Thanks

Hey, I have to thank anyone at this point who can give me any advice. The person that I'm recieving all my info on competes internationally and is big as fuck, and has been using for about 10 years, telling my little 190lb no experience having ass that I need to use all the gear that way. So again thank you thank you. PS, say if someone were to have this amount in their possession, what could they do with it:
    65 Sus
    30 200mg Deca
    50 100mg Primo
    50 50mg Winny
    300 Clen

Just curious

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    =Big muscles

No get at it partner!

marx is offline Member

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by G Child
    ...say if someone were to have this amount in their possession, what could they do with it:
    65 Sus
    30 200mg Deca
    50 100mg Primo
    50 50mg Winny
    300 Clen

Just curious
    Well, you could do a lot with that. Let us know what you're goals are and I'm sure we could help you out...

marx

Psycoswole is offline Member
    front load the sust and the deca and run it for 10weeks. Use winn the last 5 weeks. Use the clen and possibly primo post cycle

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    that first cycle sounded like a hormonal roller coaster ride

Goals

Well this is my goal, I want to pack on quality mass that I won't lose. Right now I'm sitting at 190 with 10% body fat. I've only been lifting for a year but everyone I run into that's on gear says that it looks as if I've been on a few cycles myself.

I want to breach the 200lb. mark but be able to keep most of the mass, that's why I've been told to do the Primo. I also want to keep the water retension low and add more definition. I don't want that puffy look that goes with Sus and Primo Stack.

God bless America, we have the greatest fighting force... thanks to the pharmacy

The original jason Guest
    if you have had no cycle experience I would go with

weeks 1-4 sust 750 mg per week
    weeks 5-8 sust 500mg per week
    weeks 1-8 deca 400mg per week
    weeks 3-8 winnie 50mg ed
    weeks 9-14 primo 300mg per week
    weeks 9&10,12&13,15&16 clen (look up how to cycle clen on another post I just posted)
    weeks 11,12,13 clomid 50mg ed,100mg ed,50mg ed

but with clomid I think I can feel when im ready for it I dont so sust but just know when its time to start maybe in between the 2-3 weeks stage with the sust and deca.

That way you can pack on some mass early and solidify your gains later the clen and primo will help you to keep your gains post cycle and prevent to much catabolism.

peace
    Jason

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    u wanna keep the gains?? GET SOME CLOMID!!

no clomid, no cycle.

So with Clomid all the gains that are made should be kept is my understanding. How long will the gains be for though, 3 or 4 months when then you'd have to jump on another cycle or what? I don't want to do that. I see too many people getting off for a short period then going back on, or "bridging" thinking that they're really off the juice.
    This is a pic of me now, wondering what's the best route for me to go, thanks for the input.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle, Too Much or Too Little???????-me.jpg  

This is with working out for about year and a half, only did 4 week cycle of Sus and it's been about 6 months or so.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Yes with clomid and a high calorie diet you should be able to keep all gains after your cycle and possibly gain more...To many people make the mistake of cutting calories when a cycle ends...at this point your at your most catabolic and you need alot of calories and rest to aid in your recovery...

Thread Information