Gucio is offline Junior Member

need opinons on first cycle

im thinking about doing an EQ, WINSTROL combintaion for my first cycle, im a little worried about side effects so i think these two would be a good choice for now, or do you guys think EQ alone would be a better choice for a begginer or possiblly or an EQ, PRIMO combination what do you guys think.

EQ 400mg 1-15 weeks
    WINSTROL 50mg injectable, every day 1-6 weeks

clomid at the end of the cycle and some nolvadex just in case. BTW what type of needle should i be using for winstrol, or maybe it would be better getting the pills since i dont really feel like sticking myself every day. THANX for your input, i hope i dont sound stupid.
    Last edited by Gucio; 11-09-2002 at 12:37 AM.

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    definitel need some test in there.

and 15 weeks is way too long

and et the pills it will be easier for a newbie

week 1-10 test ( cyp or enth, or sust) 250mg every 5days
    week 1-10 EQ 200mg every 5days
    week 9-13 winny oral 50mg ED

clomid starts 2 days after last winny dose. nolvadex on hand, eat alot, trian hard, sleep alot, and eat more and you will grow.

Slide!

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    actually make it every 4 days

Slide!

acually i heard, alot of peole say that EQ could be run for 15 weeks if your looking for optimal gains.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The longer is the way to go for more permanent gains.

Bro you need to give your stats, to better help you, age, height, weight, b/f and training experiance.

JohnnyB

ive been training for a couple of years, i basically know what im doing in that department.

im 19
    height 5'11
    weight 175
    bodyfat-? im guessing between 14-16

i wanna shed a few more pounds before hitting a cycle, right know im basically just doing my research and trying to find out whats good for me. im not a bodybuilder or athlete and im not looking to become one, i just want some nice definetion and little bit of muscle to go with that with as little side effects as possible so im not looking to get in to the stronger stuff like anadrol 50 or test. i also wanna try to retain as much gains as possible my first cycle.
    Last edited by Gucio; 11-09-2002 at 12:33 PM.

My first cycle was an EQ/Winny stack. Ran the EQ at 400mg/wk for 10wks and the winny wks 8-13 at 50mg ED. Got good results. Made me lean and vascular. Run the winny towards the end so that you'll be cycling up until clomid therapy. I wouldn't go more than 10wks on the EQ and more than 6wks with the winny. Also, I would add a little milk thistle in there, about 1000mg ED for your liver. As far as side effects go, had none. You'll expirience EQ hunger between wks 3 or 4. I ate everything in site. Personally I love EQ because of that. It helps you consume all those extra calories needed for muscle building. If you don't want to stick yourself ED with the winny, mix it with a little grapefruit juice and drink it. As jblack stated. test is always a good base for any cycle. If you can afford it, go for it. Work hard and stay disiplined. Good luck to ya!

what do you guys think about running EQ alone for 15 weeks.

Definately run SOMETHING with the EQ. Whether its test or winny, or both, your stack will be much more effective and you'll be happier with your results.

Thread Information