Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Time + Patience is offline New Member
    To the person who started this thread. I am just a little older than you, and I've decided to wait another year or 2. It makes sense to wait, I know I could add a lot more mass and strength naturally, if I really focus on my training and my diet.

I weigh around 190, and started a few years ago at 120. YOu are only 155 pounds, you have a lot of room to grow naturally. If you aren't looking to become Mr.Olympia or anything, then why start roids at such a young age??

I think you should wait at least another year and stay dedicated to your diet and the gym, and if you actually worked hard I bet you could gain at least 20 pounds in this next year.

But hey it all depends how hard you wanna work for it.

And just because you turn 18, it doesnt mean it's more reasonable for you to take them then when you were 17. I had a good muscle growth phase a few months after I turned 18, and I got considerably bigger while staying the same weight, which means my body was doidng something right.

Man just put off the gear, and get your ass dedicated and working hard, this is coming from one teen 2 another. Due you wanna take the chance with running into some of the risks that you could encounter from taking them at such a young age?? I don't that's why I'm waiting another year.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    "Safest Steriod " is like saying "Military Intelligence." Both oxymorons.

Damien is offline New Member
    i should mention my aunt is a doctor...i asked her about it and she pretty much went off on me about how bad steroids are lol (big surprise there).... she told me something interesting apparently theire developing less toxic alternatives to steroids so they can minimize the amount of steroids patients are put on... i wonder how much time it will take before those start to be abused for bb'ing purposes lol

fast is offline Associate Member

Re: safest steroid for first cycle?

Originally posted by Damien
    hey all im just wondering what would be the safest steroid to use for a first cycle?

im 17... before i get flamed, lemme present my case:

ive been working out for 2 years.... so no im not a newbie...
    You shouldn`t even think about using AAS, 2 years is very short time and you`re only 17.. Just workout hard for 3-4 years naturally and then think about it again *tired*

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    gl Damien.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    lol...newbies bumping old threads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information