Parabola is offline New Member

Tren Base/Test Base combo only on WO days??

alright guys...I have a combo product that is 50mg Tren Base and 50mg Test Base per 1ml...its oil based...can I shoot that on Work Out days only (Mon,Wed,Fri) and get a massive strength gain quickly??...Ide be running regular 50mg Tren Acetate and 50mg Prop ED as well...but ide only use the Tren base/Test base on WO days...think this would work?

testman55 is offline Junior Member
    Well if you workout say 3 days split then that should be ok as oil based carriers will delay the release in the depot even though the steroid has no ester. I've done Tne in oil and shot it eod with decent results. However shooting ed will yield more stable adrogen levels.

Parabola is offline New Member
    do you think just using 100mg of Suspension on WO days..plus the 50mg Tren Acetate and 50mg Test Prop that ill be using ED will give me a nice strength increase?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Definately bro. Id run it for 4 weeks then take 4 off. I love doing cycles like that to help me break past plataeus. If you know what you are doing with your diet then you could easily gain 10 permanent pounds. Most guys will recommend a longer cycle but thats just my personal flavor.

Thread Information