BFLA69 is offline New Member

Question Anyone know the pros and cons of Anadrol vs. D-bol

I want to know which is better all around Anadrol or D-bol.....Can get Anadrol for $2 a tablet good price or not...please give me some info...thanks

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Anadrol causes massive water retention / strength gain in minimal time, and it makes it difficult to retain these gains because so much of it is water weight. Dbol causes a lot of water retention / strength gain too but its easier for beginners to retain the gains. Anadrol is a steroid for more experienced users due to its toxicity factor as well. What size are your tabs and what brand?

These are prices I pay to help you get an estimate of where your price lies...

$0.50/tab 25mg BL
    $2/tab 50mg **
    $3/tab 50mg British Dispensary

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    im either thinkin of 50 mg dbol or 50 drol turkish anapolon ,im still undecided though whst do u think nj ?

nj_
    Depends what your past cycle history was and how well you respond to Dbol , my logic is "if it isn't broke, don't fix it", so if Dbol is still giving you good results you don't necessarily need to switch to Anadrol .

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by big N
    im either thinkin of 50 mg dbol or 50 drol turkish anapolon ,im still undecided though whst do u think nj ?
    Try the anapolons, the quality is awesome...

BFLA69 is offline New Member
    NJ the anadrol tabs are 50mg and already have the source but its going to be a mission finding D-bol, even though from what i've read seems to be pretty popular...I hear better comments about D-bol then i do from Anadrol. What percentage of the gain would one lose when they stop taking Anadrol 50/50 you would say??

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BFLA69
    What percentage of the gain would one lose when they stop taking Anadrol 50/50 you would say??
    Depends on what other drugs you are running. If ti's only anadrol I would say you would be very fortunate to keep 15-20% of the gains. When size happens that quickly it is almost all water...there is no way the body can develope muscle that fast. So, when the drug is discontinued that water goes away. Now, the user usually gets and increase in strength and nitrogen retention as well and that can lead to very small gains in LBM but since drol is a very toxic 17AA, do not run it for more than 6 weeks...and 6 weeks is not a long enough time to gain any true muscle.

BTW....why are you not considering injectables? How old are you? How long have you been training? What is your diet like?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

BTW....why are you not considering injectables? How old are you? How long have you been training? What is your diet like?
    Wondering the same thing Pete. Are you just running dbol /a-bombs? If so, don't bother wondering about either...you're going to lose the gains you made from both, if run alone. What's your cycle experience?

bigblanco is offline New Member
    i get nose bleeds from anadrol , but not from dbol

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    ive heard good things about the anpolons. also u r getting a good price on the drol.i wouldhave to pay $5 a pill

nj_
    Jeez $5/pill is steep! What brand is that?

Everyone I know who has taken anadrol has complained of wicked bouts with acid reflux and, heartburn. If you thought that side effects were bad with other roids wait till you take Anadrol. No one I know that has taken it has gotten away without some adverse side effect. But hell, you may be completely different. The good news is, freaky gains come real fast but then vanish like a puff of smoke. Also, where some people find that dbol gives them a sense of well being, guys I know who have taken Anadrol started feeling kind of crappy the further they went into their cycle. Good luck and look out liver!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    im confused why everyone is saying anadrol is any more liver toxic than dbol , the both have an alpha group at the 17th carbon, there is no difference what so ever, they both have to be processed the same way by removing that 17aa, so how is one possibly more stressful than the other...not to mention hepatoxicity of orals is way overrated anyways...imho

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    um djdj ,as fa as hepatoxicity in some oral and injectables,yes sometimes it is overstated .now 50 mg of drol and 50 mg of dbol brop drol is a good bit more toxic,and u will have more sides with it then dbol.its like having two bottle sof liquer they both have alc in them (in this caes both 17 alc)but one will be 80 proof the other 60,

nj_
    Here is why Anadrol is more toxic...its the way the body responds to oxymetholone as opposed to methandrostenlone. Excerpt taken from the AR drug profile page...

Longer intake and/or higher doses can cause a yellow discoloration of fingernails, eyes, or skin jaundice). This is because oxymetholone induces an increase of biliburin in the liver, producing a bile pigment which causes the yellow discoloring of the skin. The liver enzyme gamma-GT also reacts sensitively to the oxymetholone, causing it to elevate. If high dosages of Anadrol 50 are taken over a long period, there is an increased risk that the de-scribed liver changes could end up damaging the liver. During the intake of Anadrol 50, the liver values, GOT, GPT, bilirubin, gamma--GT and alkaline phosphatase (AP), as well as the LDH/HBDH quo-tient, should always be checked by a competent physician. Anadrol 50 (representing all oxymetholone-containing steroid products) is the only anabolic /androgenic steroid which was linked with liver cancer.

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member
    anadrol gives me feeling of uneasyness (hardcore) need xanax to counteract. dbols give feeling of happyness. if i had the choice i would go with dbol

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    'drol kept me up at night...that pissed me off

bigtime is offline New Member

Re: Anyone know the pros and cons of Anadrol vs. D-bol

Originally posted by BFLA69
    I want to know which is better all around Anadrol or D-bol.....Can get Anadrol for $2 a tablet good price or not...please give me some info...thanks
    i like drol.....but after the cycle ends everytime you piss you drop 5 pounds of water....lol.....if ya want to get strong very fast then droll is the shit......but d-bol will give you longer gains cause it is not as hard on your system so you can stay on longer
    they say 1 drol= 10 d-bol on your system, so it is hard on you but shit.do you ever blow up and get strong, so if ya want fast results go with drol and if you want longer results with less sides stick with d-bol.
    i would not stay on drol longer than 5-6 weeks and d-bol no longer than 8 weeks.......best thing to do is take drol for 5 weeks then switch to d-bol for 5 weeks this way your recepter sites with stay a bit more fresh..... good luck.....let me know how it went for ya.......bt
    p.s. 2 bucks a tab for drol is a good deal.......

TANKUK is offline New Member
    my cousin took a course of anapolon and i took the thai dbols and he blew up like crazy compared to myself but i seemed to keep alot more size when we both came off

alevok Guest
    I get better gains with anadrol , for me it is way stronger than d-bol and makes perfect combo with any test.

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Are there any ways to limit sides from drol sounds like it would be the shit if you could limit sides. Also anyone prefer one version of drol to another.

BTW big ass welcome aboard to BIGTIME! Your goin to like it here dawg.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I just ordered a 125ml bottle of Injectable Anadrol -50 from **. Very excited to try it when I start a new cycle January 1st (If I can wait that long). ** also said that you can drink it like winny if I get tired of injecting ed, but I will also be on homemade fina so ed injecting wouldn't be a problem.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I paid .36 a tab for BD TABS

ICN
    ICN is offline Junior Member
    Never felt anything kick like Green Giants, but if my body (nasty headaches) could handle 50mg DBOL ED, I bet the gains would be better. Anadrol made me feel like a god until I stopped and lost everything and than I was depressed. DBOL gains are much easier to keep. Also feel tons of energy on drol and tired as hell on dbol. I personally feel that a week of drol to start a cycle is a nicely added touch from purely a mental perspective, since I always feel immortal while on.

bigtime is offline New Member
    Originally posted by freak of the week
    Are there any ways to limit sides from drol sounds like it would be the shit if you could limit sides. Also anyone prefer one version of drol to another.

BTW big ass welcome aboard to BIGTIME! Your goin to like it here dawg.
    thanks alot my man.so far its cool.......

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    wat about a 1-2 week kickstart along with dbol1-4 to start a cycle?

Thread Information