m1514 is offline Junior Member

Getting steroids from Canada to US

I tried the search for about 2 hours, and couldnt come up with anything except there is some law that lets you take 50 dosages for personal use. Is the legal limit enough, or do I need to take someone else with me to carry the rest? I know I am a noob on this forum, so I dont expect anyone to tell me exactly how to get them across if the formentioned doesnt work, but if I could PM someone with my idea, that would be great. Do I need to post a new message about this question? Im 21, 6'3", 186 lbs, very fast metabolism, body fat is about 5%, and Im looking for the largest gains, with the least side effects. What should I buy in Canada? Any recomended cycles for me, or do I need to just search some more? Sorry for the stupid noob questions.

Regardless of what the US laws on possession for personnal use of medication I can tall you that now is NOT the time to try to hide anything across the border from Canada to the US.

Since the Sept 11 events, border security from Canada to the US has been *considerably* increased and in recent months has been enforced to the point of overzealousness. So even brigning back medications legally in the open may be a very risky affair.

You may want to look into other alternatives.

Red

How do I even ask on this forum how to approach a dealer? I dont want to ask a question that will get me flamed. Im trying to be vague as possible so I dont get anyone in trouble.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by m1514
    How do I even ask on this forum how to approach a dealer? I dont want to ask a question that will get me flamed. Im trying to be vague as possible so I dont get anyone in trouble.
    You don't ask in this forum.

Do not reply to any pm's you will now receive.

Aragorn

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Read, read, and read a little more. Then you're headed in the right direction. Stick around on the board and things become a little more clearer. You have to crawl before you can walk, especially here.

Aragorn

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    good advice aragorn. M1514, in time your answers will present themselves.

Lets say I was to find a way to get my hands on something. What kind of cycle would I need to put together with DECA 200 and Tes 400? I assume what was meant was DECA-DURABOLIN and I have no idea about the latter. I would like to gain 20 lbs in the 8 week cycle, and keep most of it on.
    Last edited by m1514; 11-09-2002 at 07:59 PM.

You must have missed my post about reading more. You have to read a lot here because there is so much info on this board. Start at the educational threads.

Again I'm sorry that you didn't read my last post on reading more

Aragorn

tanto is offline Junior Member
    hmm,but what makes you think that gear is so easy(or easiest)to get in Canada.it's not otc,Canada is not Mexico

Thread Information