projectsherv is offline Associate Member

any1 use ketamine?

I was wondering if any1 here does ketamine and i wanted to know if it has any serious bad effects on body building because i do know it tranquilizes your muscles and mind. I had always tried sniffing it after you cook it but i tried injecting it for my first time since i had syringes for my AS and it was amazing. Any1 who knows anything about this please let me know.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah, back in the day i did some K. What i came to realize is that its not worth doing. Yeah it can be fun at times, but K is addicting. Ive seen people do some crazy shit for K. Also, when you mainline a drug the effects are increased tremendously, but mainlining itself is addicting too. Just be careful and remember...there are no positive physical effects from taking K. You are hurting your body no matter how you take it.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    mainlining is in your veins. you shoot k internal muscular. i.m. or snort it.

ukgear is offline New Member
    i tried 0.8ml of the ttokyo last week i will never take that shit again

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    However you take it, its NOT GOOD. I would avoid it all together. There is other stuff you can take and have fun on without hurting yourself that much. Beware the K-hole. Just be safe

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    i love the khole, ive been clean of all drugs for a long time, except juice, but if your gonna do k, might as get as freaking weird as you can be, its so much fun heheheh no i want to go get some aahhhhhhhhhhhhh

adaptations is offline Member
    Yea i second that K was fun back in the day...never treid inj it...but a buddy of mine did...some fucker he was with juyst shot it in his leg without him even agreeing to it...he said hes never tripped so hard in his life.......he sais everyone was just headsa floating around...no boddies

netwerk is offline New Member

ooooooo.

K is fun...it's not bad as E...it's a tranquilizer. K is safe and not addictive...then again, I don't have an addictive personality. K is like take'n 20 shots of tequila without the hang over I wanna puke feeling. Now, E + K...that's a whole new voyage.

I have seen people shoot k into veins...of course it could of been somethin else..but why would they lie?

P.s. sorry for the double post..i didnt realize until later

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    no worries. i just have never heard of anyone shooting it in their veins. you may be right. i just always heard of im shots. oh well.

K is definitely IM, but I supposed you could put it anywhere.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy i am an ex K junkie

mad years of k abuse, like about 5.now do you really want to turn out as mental as me!!!!anyway, if so, don't shoot it, just snort that shit IMO. haven't done it in like a year.trying to avoid it although it is fun w/ a little e.just do the e first so all not to kill your ability to do anything.if i do k first and then pills i have no motivation to dance or get ass and no one wants that!!

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    yes, K can be injectid IM, IV and sub-c (SQ, if you will), but you have to adjust dosing for each method of administration. It also is most popular snorted, but it can be drank in liquid form (tastes horrible and takes a while to kick in), "bombed" in poweder form (wrapped up in tissue paper), and even smoked-- all with varying affects per amount used. Be careful with K, esp. your first time in a hole.

adaptations is offline Member
    Yea we used to take a little tobacco out of cigs and dump K in and work it all in...and smoke it...LOL

i use to make cracksticks

we use to roll our cigarettes in coke on the way to factory for a little pick me up before the night starts. cracksticks always get the you focused on the job at hand......getting factory sluts.what better mission is there??

my friend and i (back when we were drug addicts) used to base K. Its the strangest feeling. You know in that movie "Lord of the Rings" when Frodo is on the road and the black riders are first comming. The whole scene seems to "breathe" thats what it was like for me. creepy...partyboy is right...dont do too much. mescaline and peyote...ahhhh now theres the trip for me

ugh mesc

been down that road too.not a good experience.i have agreat story that is so funny about my friend doing mesc but it's mad long and i don't have the time to type it all out now, but i will.it's too funny.

i dont know about you guys, but i love k and always have and trying the injection (tokkyo brand) 1.2cc for the first time was the greatest thing i have ever experienced in my life. I have to say i am pretty responsible about getting addicted to stuff but i will definatly be doing this again. The experience k gives you is like no other definatly tops anything but i was just interested in seeing if it has any serious effects on the MUSCLES.

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    none directly have been reported, but some people "claim" odd joint problems sometimes, though i have never seen this documented. Also after using "alarge amount of ketamine for a large amount of time" and then playing tennnis as cardio, my knees were worse then during my 100mg/ed of winny cycle.

Umberto is offline Junior Member
    K seems to freak me out. I have never done it but I cant imagine going that far out of reality. Man I have smoked KB and thats far enough for me!! I would probably lose my mind and never come back down. ANyway I heard the trip is a lot more powerful thatn Acid. Is it?

It can be more powerful than Acid but it doesnt last as long. I have tried a lot of different things and I would have to say that K sucks. I just dont like it and actually compared to other things just not as fun. Definitely weird shit, I would tell anyone to try it once then leave it alone and find something else that is funner.

k is the most fun i have ever had in my life, it is weird but you go on these trips, like flying in space in darkness and you see basically whatever you can associated with the song your playing while in the trip, basically you close your eyes and travel to a different universe. you either like it or you dont.

OK, if you want to go on a real trip, try this.
    one bump of K, when it starts to hit you, hit a wip it and off you go. That was the most intense thing I ever did! Absolutely INSANE!!! But I still talk about it as my all time very best flight.

i personally cooked a vial once and did about 5 lines off of it, once in the hole i took a whip it and passed out for a few minutes, never trying that again, heh. i have to say if you like to sniff it, you must definatly try to inject it, its is your best experience x10000 do not mess with it if you have constant access to it because i can be addictive to some.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i love k

imo k is not more intense than acid. Maybe shitty acid cut with too much sweet breath, but not true lsd (25) if ya lucky.) The most intense trip i ever had was on 20hits liquid amber (i droped 10 at first then 10 a small time later,) 2 tabs (x), a few lines of coke and lotsa bong rips from this dudes 5 footer. I was in a state of catatonic despair for what seemed like 2 lifetimes it was worse than death itself. needless to say i havent touched acid, coke, x, etc. since then. been clean for a looooong time now...except for weed and beer

moral-drugs affect many people diff. what is intense to 1 guy may be not too bad for another...just be careful

peace

shorty2big is offline Member
    I like K a lot myself. Hittin' it IM is way more intesnse than bumps. Can't say that I like it too much out at the clubs. I like doing it at home chillin' with the lady or some friends where I don't have to move around too much. Now K & X is a good favorite for trippin'. I've had some really fun fuc*ed up experiences off that shit. It can be really addictive though. Limit yourself on that crap

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    hey partyboy , factory sluts are the shit.. I love that fuggin place. I can go there everyweekend and be a crackhead, but i choose not to ..I still go every 2-3 months when they throw the good parties. I used to go like everyweekend.

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    IM IN THE SOUNDFACTORY every major party, eh almost every weekend bumpin 2-3 jars a night.I used to pop like 6-7 pills and do like 4-5 jars, but the pills make you skinny and are NO GOOD when your trying to get big..shooting k is just pure nasty, throw it in the microwave for 2 min your good for the night. K dosent affect your muscle growth in any way, it just puts holes in your brain and makes you retarded..anyone in NYC, sept 21st is the Soundfactory S&M party, gotta be there to experience it, Juiceheads, fake tits and drugs, does it get better than that?

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    man i use to do K back in my high school days. im in college and now havn't done that shit since the worst K hole in my life. i was in Exit, i was rollin on e pills and snorted madd bumps of K and i almost ended up dead. i was throwing up all over the place and had to goto my friends house and sleep for about 16 hrs. i also think K eats your flesh from inside out cuz i threw up blood and flesh

its probly the E that made you throw up blood that is the stuff that messes you up from the inside out. A friend of mine threw up blood off some e-pills.

oh btw, my aunt and uncle are like very close friends with the owner of club exit but i rarely go up to NY, i should pay a visit there soon.

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    If you care about your health you will do well st stay the hell away from stuff like this. As is one thing if used correctly it will build your body. K,E and all the other crap out there just screw up your progress and sometimes will kill you! build your body bro don't fuck it up!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    i bumped k once...i remeber talking to the air conditioner vent on my friends wall and thinking it was a robot...

You will get rash like or sores on your skin from K. I had some friends that did it alot and they would get these sores on there face and arms. It was gross and it was from the K.

animal013 is offline Junior Member

K is bad. Very bad.

Ketamine is a dissassociative psychedelic, in the same class of drugs as PCP. For those of you that think K is safer than other recreational drugs, you may want to reconsider. Here's the url for a paper discussing how exactly K causes BRAIN DAMAGE:

http://leda.lycaeum.org/Documents/This_Is_Your_Brain_On_Dissociatives:_The_Bad_News_ is_Finally_In.9299.shtml

And here's the summary, cut-and-pasted, for a quick read:

Summary of Findings
    Several years ago, JW Olney discovered that dizocilpine (MK-801), a chemical being tested to prevent brain damage from strokes, actually caused damage to specific areas of the brain in rats. Since this time, numerous other drugs in the same class (the dissociatives) have been tested, and they all share this problem. As some of you might know, I have spent a great deal of time trying to make sure that the Internet community, and the larger world, has detailed information about this complex, difficult-to-use, and often dangerous class of drugs. I first learned of Olney's lesions a few years ago, but it has taken me much time to review all the evidence, compare drug dosage within and across species, speak to heavy dissociative users, and so on. I am now ready to state my conclusions and make some recommendations, which are as follows (explained in detail in the full document).

Dissociatives definitely cause brain damage if used heavily.One sub-anaesthetic "line dose" of ketamine, an equivalent dose of PCP, or a third plateau DXM dose, is probably at least as damaging to your brain as a few day "bender" on hard liquor, and possibly more so because it affects specific areas of the brain.
    The risk of brain damage is worse the longer you stay high at any given time; constant moderate-dose use is probably just as damaging as a brief, high-dose use.
    Reaching the anaesthetic level is exceedingly hard on your brain.
    Ketamine is probably the least harmful, PCP the most, and DXM somewhere in the middle, but this is a rough guesstimate. Nitrous oxide is brief acting, but it too may be dangerous; it is also known to damage both central and peripheral nerves by depleting vitamin B12

Some people may be more susceptible to Olney's lesions than others. There is, to my knowledge, NO way of knowing how susceptible you are.

In addition to brain damage, these drugs can also trigger psychosis, limbic seizures, temporal lability, depression, and other neurological and psychological diseases much more frequently than other types of drugs. The dissociatives can be highly addictive to a minority of users. In comparison, the marijuana and the serotonergic psychedelics (LSD, psilocybin mushrooms, peyote, DMT) are many times safer.

People who have used dissociatives heavily have shown clear evidence of brain damage. This is not necessarily conclusive, since the people who become addicted to them might have underlying conditions (specifically, temporal lobe complex partial seizures) which could be responsible for some of the damage. Nonetheless, I can't ignore the fact that most everyone who uses dissociatives both frequently and heavily ends up with some sort of neurological or psychological problem, ranging from impaired memory to a schizophrenia-like syndrome. Many of the impairments correspond exactly to the areas of the brain damaged in lab animals.

If you will not abstain from using dissociatives, there are several steps you can take to protect your brain, ranging from limiting frequency and dosage to taking nutrients and neuroprotective drugs. You can also use alternative methods (ranging from safer drugs to meditation) to reach the same places that dissociatives take you.

i know the owner of exit

david marvisi.he owns spa too

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    K is without one of the best illict drugs available. IT obviosly depends on what you like. It makes you more fucked then herion, and delays your come down off other drugs (like e's etc) like no other!

But what out... dont mix it with to much alcohol... I have learnt that the hard way.

And also... you need a little little little ammount... in powder form you take a "bump" that is the size of 1/4 a thai dbol . the shit is strong.

Thread Information