Please Help With Good Cuttin Cycle

IVE BEEN BIG ALL MY LIFE IM 34 AND I WEIGH 320LB
    18%BODY FAT
    6 FT
    20 INCH ARMS
    IVE BEEN ABLE TO BENCH 350 TO 380
    SINCE I WAS 13 IN 7TH GRADE
    BUT I WAS NEVER THIS HEAVY
    I BLEW OUT MY KNEE WHEN I TURNED 26 AND I GAINED AROUND 50 TO60 LBS AND I CANT LOSE THE WEIGHT I NEED TO GET BACK TO AROUND 250 OR 260 WHEN I USED TO BE ABLE TO JOG I WAS AROUND 8 TO 10 % BODY FAT
    IVE GOT SCREWS IN MY RIGHT KNEE AND IF I DO TREAD MILL OR BIKE MY KNEE SWELLS ANYTHING WHERE THERE IS ALOT OF MOVEMENT
    HELP IF YOU CAN BUT IM SCARED OF DNP
    SO PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO GET ME TO TRY THAT THANX FOR YOUR HELP
    THE ONLY CARDIO I DO IS I DROP MY BENCH PRESS WEIGHT DOWN TO 200 LB AND DO AROUND 200 REPS A NIGHT
    AND ASSISTED WIDE GRIP PULL UPS AROUND 200 REPS ALSO
    SOME SET UPS SAME AROUND 200 REPS ALSO
    AND CURLS WITH 150 AROUND 300 REPS AND BENT OVER BACK ROWS WITH 200LB REPS AROUND 100
    I TRY TO DO THIS AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK AND I DO NOT REST BETWEEN REPS I DO ABOUT 20 OF EACH AND I KEEP GOIN ROUND TILL IM THROUGH
    ANY WAY HELP IF YOU CAN JUST PLEASE NO DNP CYCLES PLEASE

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Just remember there is NO Steroid that burns fat. There are, however, some combo's that can help vascularity.

I've read on this board about Fina/Winny/Clen being a great combo. But don't neglect the diet if your goal is weight loss.

Agenor is offline New Member
    You're a strong dude, dude. Please write if you have any experience with steroids how many cycles, how much, wich steroids.... Your knee is a big issue here. You're too heavy and that puts a lot of extra stress on your knee so you need to loose some weight. Besides that you can do some other things for your knee- physical therapy every once for a while and maybe taking glucosamine-chondrotoine sulphate.
    steroids: there is no big phylosophy about that asuming you don't want to lose muscle, any cycle you can find on this page would be good. My advice is not to spend a lot of money on cutting steroids and stick to the basics- deca and test will do it. you need to lose a lot of fat and you should be aware that it'll maybe take more than one cycle to reach your goal.
    Your problem here is nutrition and cardio. Well balanced nutrition will do a fat reduction; Drop carbos and animal fats, avoid junk, keep your protein uptake high, take at least 4-5 meals per day and stick to it no matter what.
    Obviousley you have a very limited choice of cardio exercising. Try swimming. It'll take time you get used on it but it's worth trying and it's probaby good for your knee.
    Food is the most important thing here!!!
    take care and hope you'll be squating 450 soon.
    Example:
    week 1-3 deca nd D-bol
    week 3-6 deca and test

Agenor is offline New Member
    You might try ECA stack too.

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    shit agenor im not even gonna squat my own body weight well maybe some knee bends but ill never squat or even try to
    this knee shit hurts and every step of the day reminds me of how much it did hurt to tear it sideways
    heres what i did to it stand up look down at your feet now now grab your foot and touch it to the side of your hip

Thread Information