Scooby is offline Junior Member

Question Clenbuterol help on Effectiveness and side-e's

Just recently i bought myself a pack of some clenbuterol by the brand of "Clenbutol" Next to that it says "Clenbuterol HCL 20mcg" and below that it says "Body research Co. Ltd." Has ANYONE heard of this type of Clen .. I've searched through a couple of threads and found nothing on this...

I started by takin two today... I felt nothing.. no side effects.. no headaches, no trembling fingers... nada...I was a bit disapointed cuz i thought it would be an indication of its validity...do you think it should kick in by 6 -8 pills?

Another thing.. i read on this one thread that says I should be Using Clen with "Taurine".. Whats Taurine and is this a MUST...

Scooby

Scooby is offline Junior Member
    Bump...Anyone? thanx for the msg 4plates..

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Taurine is an Amino Acid and i would say it is not a must, you might want to throw in some Caffine and Asprin to the mix as i fell they increase the effectivnass of Clen . 8 tabs of clen is way to much in my opinion, i usually use 100-120mcg (that would equal to 5-6 20mcg tabs) per day for 14 days on and then 14 days off while using ECA stack, my weight is around 190-200lbs, so that should give you some idea, however i have never heard of the Body research Co Clenbuterol , that does not mean it doesn't exisit...good luck...XXL

hammerhead is offline Member
    I use Spiropent and I can feel 2 tabs. I weigh 189lbs.

Thread Information