ezye is offline New Member

Discouraged with deca only cycle!

I am in week 5 of my QV deca only cycle and have seen minimal gains, not much more than I could have gotten from high protein and creatine alone. I take 300 to 400mg every 6 days. I am 5'10 and weigh 173, 4% body fat, since on deca i have only gained 2 pds. should I up the dosage? and i dont want to put test into this cycle, this is my first.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    First of all test should've been your base. Second, the deca is probably now just starting to kick in. Thirdly, diet may be to blame for lack of weight gain. Fourthly, 4% BF may be a little low. Lastly don't up the dosages if this is your first cycle, you just have to live and learn.

Aragorn

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay bro, the big misconception about deca is people think that you can grow on deca. Deca only really works on a high caloric diet. 4000-5000 calories. Your dosage is fine, just up your calories bro. I promise you will see gains then.
    Besides you are only into your 5th week, you will usually start to see the big gains around 7 and 8th week, and remember deca stays into your system for about 3 weeks after you last shot, so you will continue to grow even after you are done.
    BTW 4% body fat? Are you sure? I don't know of anyone who is 4% body fat???? That is almost dangerous.
    I would also recommend throwing in some t 200, it will help with the deca dick if you are experiencing it, and that will also help put some size on ya. Next time, may want to consider stacking it with some dbol , that will make ya grow.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    How's your diet? Do you eat enough?? And many will tell you that it's always a good idea to have Test in a cycle!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Dammit Aragorn you beat me to it.. funny how we both said just about the same damn thing LOL.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I've been warming up my fingers for this thread

Aragorn

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    hey ezye, Im on my first cycle right now and I didnt want to have a real huge cycle my first time either. I am on test 400mg and deca 300mg a week. I start week 4 tomorow and love it so far. I've put on 14 lbs as of today. I have also been eating 3000-5000 calories a day. try eating more.also, you should really consider some test. if you stick with just deca dont get discouraged, I've read that it really kicks in week 4-5. also, I know a guy who did a deca only cycle. he only gained about 15 lbs but it was f*ckng SOLID muscle. good luck with your cycle.

ezye is offline New Member
    yeah 4% body fat, i am basically solid muscle and ripped, but my goal was to gain about 10 to 15 pds. i know i should use test to get to my goal but i wanted to see what deca alone would do for me. i eat about 3000 cals and take Nlarge.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    damm you guys are quick on the draw!!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ezye - try upping the calories to 4000. my 6 meals a day seem small yet it's a little over the 4 K mark

Thread Information