ThaiBoxerFromHell is offline New Member

injecting test prop in thigh

i have started to inject test prop in my thighs for a couple weeks, and lately, it has become so damn sore i have 0 mobility and i walk funny. i think maybe i might be injecting too fast, but does that matter? maybe i should inject in my ass?

it hurts like a bitch, both of my legs, i can hardly even walk, currently cycling prop with winny v and clen and cytomel

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    you need to add 1cc of sust in the mix it will feel better........trust me

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    disregard that i dont want you to hurt yourself even more.You need to be shooting any where but your quads because it hurts like hell and are you injecting ED or EOD? if you continue to use it try adding an equal amount of sterile oil or another form of test......HITMAN

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member
    i currently shoot prop in my chest, calfs, thighs, and delts ..

try warming up the juice under hot water or in your hand, injecting slowly, then massaging the muscle once finished

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    all i can say is 'ouch!', ,i was shooting qv prop and jurox winny into my thigh at 1cc each, needless to say ill never do it again, in all honesty i couldn't walk for 5 days and then a few days after that i was still walking like i was previously a guest on OZ...personally if you choose to continue using prop id go somewhere that you can hanlde a little discomfort in the following days, good luck bro

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I just started injecting QV prop and im totally surprised how painless it is for me. Injecting quads and calves and im getting a little charley horse the next day but thats about it. U may be shaking a bit while injecting. Try and go slow and not move the pin around.

OG

Any oil I have ever put in my quad kills! I'm on the portion of my cycle where I'm taking Sust, Qv Ent, Winstrol suspension. I won't mess with putting oil anywhere but my rear end. Also, you mentioned that you were taking Winny V. Is this the supplement found in adds that also advertising products with other knock off AS names? If so I wouldn't waste any more money on that stuff, like myostatin products, it'll prove to be complete garbage.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    winnyv is the vet compound, but yah there is also a otc rip off with that name, along with DBOL and ana-deca -para-drol-avar-in and whatever other prefixes/suffixes they can combine...

thanks for the info, i woke up this morning, and fuck, i can still hardly walk. time to shoot my ass now

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Please dont say ass, glute bro! I remember some thread about a guy shooting it in his rectum and another about some guy putting pills in there...

i didn't mean winny v, i meant the real stuff, whoops

McBain is offline Member

Re: injecting test prop in thigh

Originally posted by ThaiBoxerFromHell
    i have started to inject test prop in my thighs for a couple weeks, and lately, it has become so damn sore i have 0 mobility and i walk funny. i think maybe i might be injecting too fast, but does that matter? maybe i should inject in my ass?
    I tried shooting prop in my thigh too bro, didn't work for me. I couldn't walk for a week. Might be that you just can't shoot quads, I know some bros claim they can't, myself included. Maybe I am wrong and just haven't given it enough of a chance but not walking for a week was enough of a test for me

I find that delts, pecs, tri's and even bi's are less painful than quads for me. I shoot no more than 2cc's per delt, 1cc per pec, bi, and 1.5cc per tri and never had too much probs except the first couple injections on the cycle but it gets better after time.
    Last edited by McBain; 11-04-2002 at 11:54 PM.

esvboize is offline New Member
    Yo dawg just lay off those quads for a week or so, and just shoot on your glutes for the mean time. Peace

yup, glutes it is then

Shit man, now both my glutes are hurting like a bitch. What the hell is going on? if i decide to continue to use test prop, would i just have to pick a spot to hurt like a bitch or something?

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member
    have you tried warming it up?

whats your cycle? mix it with other gear if you can

big palo is offline New Member
    sometimes pple exagerate when they say it hurts so much u can't walk.....other times u literally cant walk. i once injected prop in both thighs and i could not walk after day two...i missed out on an exam at uni, had to make up some bullshit story to my olds about how i overtrained both my legs, now that i think about it i kind of forget how bad it got, but not enought to attempt it again..... ass is the way to go.....
    peace

Thread Information