Thread: Old Steroids...

Melonray is offline New Member

Old Steroids...

Yesterday i was going trough my old Box of steroids wich has been resting for about a year the temp has been 10-15 and it has been fairly good wrapped i found a 10ml vial of durabolin it was around 7ml left it no cap and a Testo Ent with around 3-5 ml with no cap..im unsure if they are still safe to use? the durabolin has crystalized but the testo seems fine but my friend discourage me to use them but what do you guys think? ?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bin them.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    a year is nothing

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    a year is nothing
    Yes it is it's 12 months LOL..... He said there's no cap on them mate, they could be contaminated!!!

what i meant for cap is the hard thing wich is removed the first time and unable to attach itself once u have removed it.. the rubber thingy u stick the needle into is still there by all means..

I know what you meant, its all good. Hormones hold for years, its been tested. As far as the deca , try heating with an 18ga pin in it and swirl. 120-150 degrees F
    Last edited by MercyDog; 10-26-2008 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    I know what you meant, its all good. Hormones hold for years, its been tested.
    I'm not having a dig mate but he;s already said the deca has crystalised, thats not exactly held and they have been stored together, imo it's just not worth the risk.

the deca was royal quality the first time i got it aswell it was crystalized but idk to "defrost" it twice is that good..

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    I'm not having a dig mate but he;s already said the deca has crystalised, thats not exactly held and they have been stored together, imo it's just not worth the risk.

no worries here, your ok. I've just had lots of cyrstalized procuts from deca to nolva, its usually a bad chemist procedure, if heating lightly brings it back its usually ok. At least I've never had any problems however.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonray View Post
    the deca was royal quality the first time i got it aswell it was crystalized but idk to "defrost" it twice is that good..
    I really hate giving advice on what someone else should do, just saying what I have and would do. If money isn't an object trash the deca and get more as you don't have enough of either for a decent cycle anyway.

im already on a cycle so i thought to make it slightly longer.. but okay ill trash the deca but what about the testo is it all cool or what?
    Last edited by Melonray; 10-26-2008 at 11:55 AM.

I can tell you is I've done test oil 8 years old with good results. You should be good to go. You may also want to do a quick search on why products crystalize before you toss the deca . Good luck

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Melonray View Post
    Yesterday i was going trough my old Box of steroids wich has been resting for about a year the temp has been 10-15 and it has been fairly good wrapped i found a 10ml vial of durabolin it was around 7ml left it no cap and a Testo Ent with around 3-5 ml with no cap..im unsure if they are still safe to use? the durabolin has crystalized but the testo seems fine but my friend discourage me to use them but what do you guys think? ?
    most AAS,,if stored properly will last MANY years past expire.

Thread Information