fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member

Missed ED injection, consequences?

Well, i was originally doing tren 75mg + prop 50mg ED, but twice last week, i got called by my boss to do a trip for my company that i missed 2 ED shots already, i couldn't take the pins with me, since i had to jump on a plane urgently.

any real bad sides / results from it?

i notice the mood swings a bit more than usual during the two misses (2 separate days but both within the same week), the spots have gone worse, the oily face is worse, primarily i was doing ED so that sides are kept to a minimal, which worked.

Anyone got any input as to educate me on other possible sides that is worse than having a couple more spots on my traps?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^ it's unfortunate but you'll be ok; just a little plasma fluctuation of said steroids ... as long as you're back on track, the sides should disappear accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    ^^ it's unfortunate but you'll be ok; just a little plasma fluctuation of said steroids... as long as you're back on track, the sides should disappear accordingly
    Thx a lot bro, i am trying to pin back according to my usual schedule, but sides are quite noticible though having missed just two shots.

Thx for ur info again!!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    shouldnt be an issue, a lot of guys shoot prop eod (not that i would reccommend it) so all you're going to have is a little fluctuation in your plasma levels.

once you're on track and do a couple more shots everything will be fine. no biggie

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Dont do that again, mister.

thx thx thx alot for ur info bros... i promise i wont do that again, or i will rip my boss's head off if i have to go on a sudden trip again... ROID RAGE !!!!! LOL

Thread Information