Thread: Clomid/Tribulus

EJAY is offline New Member

Clomid/Tribulus

I'm starting my third week 200test/300deca. I was told by a source to start taking Tribulus and Clomid while on the cycle. I questioned the Clomid believing that it should be started three weeks after the last injection. He assured me that taking Clomid during the cycle would be better. Anyone? Also could someone give a testimony re Tribulus?
    Thanks!

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    saw a post about this a couple weeks ago. this isnt verbatim but clomid helps you get your natural test productin back to normal. During a cycle you have tons of synthetic test in your system so you dont need to take clomid to boost your natural test, save it for after the cycle. also,Ive heard its not good to have your deca higher than your test, deca dick among other reasons. try test 400 and deca 300. thats what Im on right now and love it. peace out.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    also, itook some adrostenidone/tribulus pills, that stuff is bullshit.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Clomid during a cycle? Personally I think that is a waste. What exactly would it do?? I mean if you are doing deca , even if you were taking Clomid, it surely wouldn't help with deca gyno. At those levels, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. And frankly 200mg a week of test is a waste as well. You should take same if not more test than deca IMO...
    No flame bud, but your guy obviously doesn't know a whole lot about AS...
    Hell anyone can sell AS and drugs, doesn't mean they are an expert, (not that I am either), but do the research yourself, if you don't believe me.

EJAY is offline New Member
    This is true. He talks alot of shit but it's like he's recite'n it all off an article he read. He does come through on the goods though.

I am a little confused about something else. Does your body ever get it's test levels back to normal after a cycle. After the clomid therapy and all, do your levels ever return to the level they were before?

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Yes EJAY aslong as you havent done some excessivly long or high dose cycle then after clomid ur test levels will eventually come back to what they were, so you have nothing to worry about there...

Jaguar

Thread Information