Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Quad measurement....

Where do you guys measure your Quads for the truest measurement...

I've always wondered, because right now when I measure halfway up from my knee I have a little over 26" wheels, but a little higher around my aductors, where my legs are the biggest I have 28" wheels...

Just wondering because I plan on listing measurements after my current cycle and want them to be as true as possible...

hammerhead is offline Member
    I usually measure the absolute smallest size I can get - then I measure the absolute largest size I can get - I move the tape measure up and down to find the biggest measurement - those would be the bottom of my thigh and the area about 6 inches below my hips on my upper thighs - I use those 2 measurements as my guidelines - what I measure my progress by. I've added a little over 2" so far on this cycle and the juice is just starting to kick in. I feel good about that! BTW i'm 16" at the bottom and 24" at the upper largest size
    Last edited by hammerhead; 11-11-2002 at 08:50 AM.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    at the largest im 26.5", id assume thats the part(the largest) you measure? if you were to measure your arms would you do around the 'peak' of the bicep or near the elbow? pretty evident...my roomates are 28", fuckin tree trunks...squats 495 leg presses 1100...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    at the largest im 26.5", id assume thats the part(the largest) you measure? if you were to measure your arms would you do around the 'peak' of the bicep or near the elbow? pretty evident...my roomates are 28", fuckin tree trunks...squats 495 leg presses 1100...
    I can leg press 1000 pretty deep for 10 reps and my legs are nowhere near 28". That’s my main problem. I think from being an athlete all of my life (gymnast) I'm very strong but I don't have a tremendous about of size. So I end up doing crazy amounts of weight to get size on and risk knee or back injury.

Thread Information