Thread: Dosage Question

trollza is offline New Member

Smile Dosage Question

My 2ml deca only gives me 1.7ml in reality, so i am looking at spliting a 2ml vial with my partner thus giving us both 2.5 ml give or take a ml. We inject twice a week mon and wed, which would give us 5 ml a week, is this alright as i have read a few posts where it is said not to shoot more that 2 ml in any single injection. This is our first cycle, and we are a week into the cycle.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro, I am not sure your numbers add up here. You might want to re-check your post. You say your 2ml is underfilled, but then you say you split a dosage with your partner to give to 2.5?

Well if a 2ml vial gives 1.7 ml in reality then if i split a extra 2 ml vial with my partner that will be 1.7 + ( 1.7 / 2) = 2.55 so yep the numbers add up !

OK..BRo,,,so you adding another split with your partner. OK cool.. Add some Test to your cycle and that will give you and your buddy a real solid first cycle. What are your stats and goals?

Stats are 27 5ft 10 / 1.76m, 211 pounds or 96 kg about 15% bf but comming down, my goal is to put on a few extra quality pounds but nothing to quick that i will loose after my cycle, a do not mind working and waiting for the gains to come as long as i can maintain most of them post cycle. I am currently doinf a deca only first cycle as i was a pin pussy so i wanted something easy to start with as i had heard sust was painfull. I am looking at doing a sust deca cycle in the new year but just want a brief intro to AS so deca was the choice

5'10" and 211...you are a good size to begin with. Remeber keeping your gains is 90% to do with diet and training and intensity. Also keep in mind Deca can shut youo down pretty hard. So starting a new cycle in January maybe too soon. That is why I would some Test to your cycle now and run this cycle for 12 weeks. Take 12 weeks off than cycle again if you want. Also if you don't want to poke yourself very often as you say...thanstack the Test with the Deca in the same dart and that way you are not adding additional pokes.

Can one shoot more than 2 ml in a single dart. And my second cycle will only stary late jan to early feb thus time on = time off , taking into account deca remains active for up to a week to two weeks after last shot.

Trollza...the 2.55 ml that you are doing is the volume amount....What is the dosage per ml? Is it 100mg or 200 mg?

1ml = 100mg so 255mg per shot twice a week

Yeah bro...doing more than 2 cc's in one poke is not ideal. However you could add another cc of test...not the end of the world...or you can add another poke. However with that much Deca ...I would definately run some test. You will see tremedous gains.

not able to get sust in- time so i am stuck with the deca for the next 5 weeks , 2.5 ml x 2 = 5ml 510mg a week on its own , then in feb sust and deca ......... ??

1.7ml per vial sounds very typical of Norma Hellas. Happens every time.

Am I right?

GBH

BTW, you can shoot 3ml in your ass & quads without a problem, especially at your size (200+lbs). I wouldn't go over 2ml for shoulders or biceps (although I have done 3 in the shoulder, I regret it the next 2-3 days), and I wouldn't go over 1ml for the triceps.

still growin is offline Member
    Yeah, glutes and quads can take 3ml, I have heard of people even doing more! lol But site injections, 1ml to start and mabey work up to 2 ml over time. Depends on your body size as well, and at your size, it shouldn't be a problem.

Thread Information