Thread: Ghb?

brad13kpu is offline Junior Member

Ghb?

I want to make my own GHB and was wondering if GBL is illegal to buy. I fit is legal to buy were can I get it? I fit is illegal to get just disregard this question.
    Thanx for any help.

gbl is not illegal to buy.... but it is very hard to come by these days...

marx is offline Member
    Hey what's up Mac, good to see you over here.

For all those that don't know, this guy's forgotten more than most have ever learned...

nymattyk is offline Member
    whats up fellow new yorker....i see we share a similar interest (actually 2 if your on this board). anyway, as far as legality, it is illegal to buy in the us but its sold as a cleaner in other countries so as long as you order the gbl and NaOH from different places you should be ok. gbl is a lot easier to come by than the sodium hydroxate, which is why a lot of the G going around NY is GBL, not GHB. pm me or email me, id like to know where in ny you are, plus i might be able to help

GBL and 1,4 BD are BOTH LEGAL to buy in the USA. They are Controlled, or at least they were the law has either lapsed or will soon, this means that the chemical companies and the companies that they sell to have to adhere to strict guidelines... which is why it is not widely available.... however it is not ILLEGAL.. many companies with LEGITIMATE uses still have the 20kg drum or plastic jugs lying around... some of the gbl/ghb suppliers that are still around are very likely getting it this way..though others may be ordering from outside the US...though with customs the way they are ????

Originally posted by marx
    Hey what's up Mac, good to see you over here.
    so many people here that I know, figured that I would put in an appearance.

Originally posted by macrophage69alpha
    GBL and 1,4 BD are BOTH LEGAL to buy in the USA. They are Controlled, or at least they were the law has either lapsed or will soon, this means that the chemical companies and the companies that they sell to have to adhere to strict guidelines... which is why it is not widely available.... however it is not ILLEGAL.. many companies with LEGITIMATE uses still have the 20kg drum or plastic jugs lying around... some of the gbl/ghb suppliers that are still around are very likely getting it this way..though others may be ordering from outside the US...though with customs the way they are ????
    are you sure bro....i know GHB is illegal, im not sure about GBL alone though. id be curious about that though, if you know...post it

CYCLEON Guest
    mac is correct - GBL is listed as an analogue and thus could get you in trouble tho if it seems that your purpose is to make GHB, same as ephedrine and crystal meth (meaning if they come in and you happen to have GBL right next to Sodium hydoroxide then....) - also, I believe some states have further regulations on GBL - 1.4 is perfectly legal although cannot be used orally. Very hard to find in the US.

thats what i thought cycleon, thats why i said order them from different companies. however, i didnt know that straight GBL was legal (now i can be a little less paranoid when im expecting a package). but the two compounds together are illegal, right?

CYCLEON Guest
    yes - perhaps even if they can prove that you would be using GBL in a "non-permitted manner" or an intent to manufacture (ie. a 120ml bottle of it, that they could say was part of a kit) also, you are not keeping proper records of it, so.... they could get you on that also... thats why most people get it outside US, I think.

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    yes - perhaps even if they can prove that you would be using GBL in a "non-permitted manner" or an intent to manufacture (ie. a 120ml bottle of it, that they could say was part of a kit) also, you are not keeping proper records of it, so.... they could get you on that also... thats why most people get it outside US, I think.
    120 ml is exactly what you need to make it, so i guess for our purposes its illegal either way you look at it. i know it is legal as a cleaner and its legal in most countries other than the US. either way, you shouldnt have a problem as long as you order the components from different companies. brad-the company i recommended labels it as cleaner so you should be cool...no problems on my end (biting my tongue!!!)

brad13kpu is offline Junior Member
    What if I have Gbl but no NaOH do u think that they would try to pop me neway? Cause I no that Gbl will convert GHB when ingested you just have to take a lttle more and it makes me nausous.

Thread Information