chris1100 is offline New Member

What should I take?

Im 23 years old been lifting for 2 years. Im 5'9" only 155 right now becuase I took 2 1/2 months off of lifting so lost my gains. But however I've decided that Im going to try some type of injection for the first time. What is the best choice for me? I want something with a decent gain with very little side affects. I eat 3500 cals a day just started doing that.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    Follow a good diet and training regimen until you get closer to your natural potential.

Yeah Im going to for sure, but I want to have a plan right now for what I will be taking in 2 months or so. Edited-read the rules.
    Big

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    nobody is gonna tell you where to buy it..

jnewton86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1100 View Post
    Yeah Im going to for sure, but I want to have a plan right now for what I will be taking in 2 months or so. Edited

no fishing is allowed. I would advise you to reach your potential before even considering aas. I dont know how fast you think you can put muscle on naturally, but it will take longer then two months

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Yeah Im going to for sure, but I want to have a plan right now for what I will be taking in 2 months or so. Edited
    I doubt you'll be hitting a plateau in 2 months.
    Give it a year than check back.

haha I said I've been lifting 2 years, just took a 2 month break thats all. Its pretty obvious no one is going to give me an answer for my question I guess

so ur saying that u lost 20-30 pounds of muscle in two months?? and you think two years is something to be proud of?? u do realize there are members here that have spent most of their life lifting right

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    There's 1000 threads with the same subject and lots of info to be found by utilizing the search feature.
    Most guys use AS to pass a plateau or push their genetic limits, if you're 5'9 and 155 you're nowhere near a plateau and you can keep trucking on w/o the help of AS.

im not trying to put you down, but based on the information you've given us, i can bet nearly all the members here are going to tell you the same thing, reach you potential, and it will be much more then 2 months

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    haha I said I've been lifting 2 years, just took a 2 month break thats all. Its pretty obvious no one is going to give me an answer for my question I guess
    We gave you an answer, just not the one you wanted. at your height and weight you will still be no where near ready for a cycle in 2 months. you haven't even approached your natural potential.
    the reality is, if you woke up tomorrow with an extra 20lbs of muscle, you would almost certainly hurt yourself. your connective tissue is not ready for additional muscle mass, you need to beef up as a whole, for your own good.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    I do agree with Big, get your diet perfected and your dedication back in the gym for some time. You should bounce back no problem with muscle memory and plenty of protein.
    Make sure you keep body fat low as well before you enter a cycle.

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    What should I take?
    You should take food.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    We gave you an answer, just not the one you wanted. at your height and weight you will still be no where near ready for a cycle in 2 months. you haven't even approached your natural potential.
    the reality is, if you woke up tomorrow with an extra 20lbs of muscle, you would almost certainly hurt yourself. your connective tissue is not ready for additional muscle mass, you need to beef up as a whole, for your own good.
    You can't ask for better advice than that ^^. The urge to get big quick can be very strong but often leads to injuries that will keep you away from it. You, myself and others have come here for advice from those that know and have experience, i have learned and avoided many mistakes thanks to these guys...
    Be smart mate, long term it will be better

Thread Information