Thread: sus/ deca cycle

dave1031 is offline New Member

sus/ deca cycle

OK, need some specific info on this cycle. Here are stats: 32 yr old, 5'11, 215. Hard trainer and did first cycle this summer which was winny for 10 wks. Liked results, but ready for real change. Here's the ingredients to the cycle:

Sust 250
    ttokkyo deca 300mg/ ml
    ttokkyo winny 100mg/ ml
    clomid

My thoughts on dosing are 300-400 mg/ wk of deca- 10 wks, 1 ampule /wk of sust- 10 wks. Upon the last shot of sus start the winny for 8 wks @ 100mg / every 4 days to cut. Clomid starts two weeks after sust/ deca. My goal is to add considerable size and cut in the end.

Could someone prescribe this to be reasonable approach for first real cycle. Also, any thoughts on these TTokkyo products?

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    forget the winny v you dont need it if you are a first timer... second off.. I would go with that sust/deca like diesel says above for 10 weeks but if you want use eq instead of deca... if you WANT... dbol as a pump start at 35mg per week weeks 1-4... but you could hold off on that... clomid of course 300/100/50... good luck and eat eat eat
    MM

dave1031 is offline New Member
    Diesel

Thanks for reply! Since I only have 10 ampules of Sust, that would give me 5 wks worth at 2 shots per week. Is this correct? If so, is spreading it out going to be worth it at 1 shot per week?

Rayden is offline New Member
    Diesel's Cycle is good !

Run Deca @ 400mg/wk and Sust @ 500mg/wk. but the problem with this is that Deca usually kicks in @ wk 4. So, you might need to get more Gear ! Try a 10 wk cycle with Diesel's suggestion.

Running the Gear at your (sust) @ 250mg/wk is not enough.

hammerhead is offline Member
    I recommend you buy more sustenon - but no matter how much you do - inject it every-other-day. Preferably you'll inject 1/2 vial EOD. That works out to be 437.5 mg/wk. Close enough. You need 20 vials though because the first 4 shots are whole vials and not halves. If you only have 10 vials and can't get any more you shouldn't be using sustenon. It has propionate in it which is a 2-day ester. To keep good levels of test you need to stick sustenon every-other-day or no less often than once every third day. If 10 is the best you can do then stick 1/2 vial every 3rd day. That works out to be 291.67 mg/wk. Go ahead and call it 300mg/wk. Your 10 vials will last 8 1/2 weeks. You can stick 0.5ml of deca (150mg) with every shot of sustenon - do them together. That'll be 350mg/wk of deca. That's close enough. You have an 8 1/2 week cycle of deca/sust. Stick the winnie in there at 50mg/day for the last 3 weeks of the deca/sus and 3 more weeks after it's done. Start clomid 3 days later. Good luck!

Thread Information