Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    edougherty1 is offline New Member

Low Dose Deca Cycle to Heal Faster

Hi all,

Need some advice on what to add to the cycle i'm going to do. The entire purpose of this cycle is to improve the rate at which I can heal. I am not a body builder and am not really looking to put on weight, I train Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and work a 9-6 job in addition to weight workouts and various cardio. So, I tend to get over trained and become injured quite often. I am open to any suggestions, but this is what i think I will do:

wks 1-6 250mg Deca
    wks 3-7 200iu HCG (Crisler Protocol)
    wks 7-9 20mg Nolvadex

I previously ran a deca only cycle of 300mg for 8wks and had great healing results and put on about 5lbs of muscle and lost about 5 pounds of fat. I only did clomid for 3 wks post cycle for PCT. My nuts shrank a little but bounced back about 2 wks after cycle. That is why I wanted to add the HCG in the mix to prevent nut shrinkage. I didn't have any issue with deca dick.

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions for other cycles for healing or a different ratio of the above or a better PCT.

Thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca only is a crappy cycle and just because you didnt get deca dick last time doesnt mean it wont happen this time. Test & Deca would be a much better choice.

redz, are you suggesting I add Test to prevent deca dick, or are you suggesting it because you think it would aid in healing. i am really just looking to be able to train two times a day and not rip my body to pieces as that is what is currently happenning. I am not worried about deca dick because the dosage of deca is so low. as well, I believe the HCG will also prevent that from happenning. I think if I add test, it will cause a much larger gain in muscle, which I don't really want since it will bump me into a higher weight class for jiu-jitsu. please elaborate on ur suggestion.

thanks

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    healing.. you talking about joints and tendons..know a few that run deca and low dose test for this reason.test levels may be maintained with exogenous test in the 100-200 mg/wk range. and test at this dose will not inhibit collagen synthesis .

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    when my joints got bad on cycle i added deca and it worked like a champ. most people will tell you to add some test with it but i thnk at 200mg/wk or 250 you'd be ok.

yes, looking to aid healing for pretty much everything, i have had many injuries over the years. tendons, ligaments, joint pain, and muscles soreness, just want to speed up the process. i don't mind putting on a few pounds of muscle, but i'm not looking to blow up too much, just to heal faster and train more frequently.

so ur thinking i should add 100mg/wk of exogenous test, the purpose being to keep my blood levels within the right range?

so in this instance, because I am looking to heal, the base of my cycle would be deca and I would also take the test to keep my levels in check. I just read this article which explains that pretty well: http://www.trainwiser.com/f100/steroids-tendons-4839/

I will order some test then. Any suggestion of a specific kind?

wks 1-6 250mg Deca
    wks 3-7 100mg Test
    wks 3-8 200iu HCG (Crisler Protocol)
    wks 7-9 20mg Nolvadex

I was thinking I could start the test a little later in the cycle, since it takes deca a couple weeks to kick in and I am only taking it to maintain my levels. How is this cycle looking?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    id go with enanthate or cyp.. id start it from the beginning.its a long ester as well.
    dont know how much 6 weeks is gonna help tho..

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Six weeks of deca is kind of short, it usually takes 5 weeks to kick in and then your cycle will be over.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Deca only is a crappy cycle and just because you didnt get deca dick last time doesnt mean it wont happen this time. Test & Deca would be a much better choice.
    Your gains with the additional TEST will be far superior to that of DECA alone.
    You will look better,,feel better,,, and perform better.

ok, so the place i get my stuff from has test cyp now, so i'll get that and the deca . I will also go for a longer cycle, 10 weeks.

wks 1-10 250mg Deca
    wks 1-10 100mg Test Cyp
    wks 3-12 200iu HCG [2x wk the 2 days before my shot of Deca/Cyp (Crisler Protocol)]
    wks 12-15 20mg Nolvadex

any suggestions for my PCT, since i'm running such low doses of the DECA and CYP. Do those amounts and durations and timing seem like a good idea? or are they overkill, i would like to take less if it work the same.

thanks for all ur help so far, as soon as i get the PCT figured out, i'll order this week hopefully.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    CJC1295 and GHRP-6

I'd do this instead
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bmit is offline Member
    My hrt doc prescribes 500iu HCG 3x week, so you may wish to re-consider how you are using it. Not to be a dick, but 6 weeks of deca is silly. ABSOLUTE min would be 8 weeks and you really need to run it at least 10 weeks bro

bmit, i just posted my revised cycle in post #11, so we've gotten past that part. as far as what HCG dosage you are taking, what are you cycling? just so that I have some sort of reference to compare my cycle to yours so that I can understand why you might be taking that much HCG.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edougherty1 View Post
    bmit, i just posted my revised cycle in post #11, so we've gotten past that part. as far as what HCG dosage you are taking, what are you cycling? just so that I have some sort of reference to compare my cycle to yours so that I can understand why you might be taking that much HCG.
    I don't think 100mg cyp wk is going to cut it, at best it will put test plasma levels in the upper end of normal range.
    I honestly cannot see the point for the HCG for that long.
    PCT could be a bit better imo.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I think your 10 week plan looks pretty good based on your goals and expectations. Also with cyp and deca you can combine both in only 1 shot per week. Seems pretty ok to me for a low dose healing/well being cycle.

Blog Entries
    one suggestion bump the start of hcg back 1 week and run it 2 weeks into pct ie weeks 4-13 and add one more week of nolva on end ie weeks 12-16.

coast is offline New Member
    Is deca the best for healing injured muscle's and tendon's?

How well does test work in overcoming muscle injuries?

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    I don't think 100mg cyp wk is going to cut it, at best it will put test plasma levels in the upper end of normal range.
    I honestly cannot see the point for the HCG for that long.
    PCT could be a bit better imo.
    That is the point of the CYP, to keep my blood levels in the normal range while also not inhibiting collagen synthesis that will occur at higher dosages.

As far as the HCG, I am looking for suggestions. So, maybe you could recommend a better dosing regimen considering the cycle i am trying to put together.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    one suggestion bump the start of hcg back 1 week and run it 2 weeks into pct ie weeks 4-13 and add one more week of nolva on end ie weeks 12-16.
    So, i think i will bump the start of HCG back a little, since Deca doesn't really get going till the 4-5 wk range. i don't think that i will run the HCG past 1 wk after my last shot because I don't want it interfering with my PCT.

one question though, why do you think i need the extra week of Nolva?

wks
    1-10 Deca 250mg
    1-10 Cyp 100mg
    4-11 HCG 200iu 2xWk
    12-16 Nolva 20mg

thanks for your thoughts

Blog Entries
    hcg is usually a part of pct ...many people dont even use it during cycle at all just last 2 weeks of cycle and into pct. Some swear by it on cycle ...if u have it i dont see it hurting cycle at all so use it as u palnned. I suggested extending nolva based on my previous suggestion of making hcg a part of pct for an additional week. I suggest reading diff pct protocols and deciding which one makes sense to you and use it. There is a specific pct forum on this site id check it out. Good that you are asking questions (and not stupid ones IMO) and going about this as intelligently as possible. Good Luck - Seamus

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    hcg is usually a part of pct ...many people dont even use it during cycle at all just last 2 weeks of cycle and into pct. Some swear by it on cycle ...if u have it i dont see it hurting cycle at all so use it as u palnned. I suggested extending nolva based on my previous suggestion of making hcg a part of pct for an additional week. I suggest reading diff pct protocols and deciding which one makes sense to you and use it. There is a specific pct forum on this site id check it out. Good that you are asking questions (and not stupid ones IMO) and going about this as intelligently as possible. Good Luck - Seamus
    And this is where many go wrong.
    HCG shouldn't be a part of PCT, basically it mimics LH which stimulates the leydig cells to produce test, this is a great kickstart for PCT, 3wks of around 500iu 2-3 x wk the last week of cycle and a couple of wks up till PCT would be more than sufficient.
    I would also strongly recommend adding clomid @ 50mg ED for the 1st 3wks, the combination of the two gives much more than the sum.

bmit is offline Member
    seems so many people are against incorporating HCG into a cycle. It enables your body to keep making test during your cycle. It prevents shut-down. I would always run it. btw I am on HRT of test/deca

Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    seems so many people are against incorporating HCG into a cycle. It enables your body to keep making test during your cycle. It prevents shut-down. I would always run it. btw I am on HRT of test/deca
    It doesn't.

Blog Entries
    lats - i hear you i guess it depends what u consider pct. Does it start the first week after you stop injecting your juice or when the active life of those compounds is diminished( 2weeks for long acting esthers). Look at his cycle - i suggested 2 weeks immedaitely following the cessation of his last injections of deca /cyp. That ...imo is when pct starts and it starts with hcg . Guess its in interpretation of pct ...put i didnt say run it throughout pct by any means. I personally use hcg the 2 final weeks of cycle and 2 weeks following when im using long acting esthers (sometimes into 3 weeks following if im doing longer pct - like5-6 week) Then i use proviron ,nolva,clomid. Im looking forward to trying aromasin in future pct ...anyway i wanted to clarify- Seamus

so Lats, ur suggesting a cycle more like this:

wks
    1-10 Deca 250mg
    1-10 Cyp 100mg
    9-12 HCG 300iu 2xWk
    13-16 Nolva 20mg
    13-16 Clomid 50mg

this just seems like a lot of stuff for PCT, are my levels going to be that messed up after such low dose cycles of test/deca? i had originally wanted to take HCG so that my nuts wouldn't shrink during cycle and also have it keep my natural test production going so that when i went off cycle my body would already be running. and the only reason i'm running the test is to maintain my blood levels through the cycle.

i'll look for some more info on PCT and try and figure out why ur suggesting such cycle, but any info/links as to why ur suggesting this would be appreciated. thanks

Blog Entries
    not to interupt but once test production is shut down its shut down, wether u r using 250mgs deca + 100 mg cyp or 600 mg deca and 750 mgs cyp. So proper pct is very important with any dosage that shuts down endigenous test production.

After doing a lot more reading, i'm thinking this is what i'm going with:

wks
    1-10 Deca 250mg
    1-10 Cyp 100mg (http://www.trainwiser.com/f100/steroids-tendons-4839/)
    3-10 HCG 200iu 2xWk (a must read)
    12-14 Nolva 20mg ED (http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581)
    12-14 Clomid 25mg ED

possibly going to do away with the clomid unless i can find some good info on doing both nolva and clomid together, i read there is no reason to do both in this thread, [Nolva only PCT?!?! suggestions before i order? )

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    possibly going to do away with the clomid unless i can find some good info on doing both nolva and clomid together, i read there is no reason to do both in this thread, [Nolva only PCT?!?! suggestions before i order? )
    How did you come to the conclusion that Clomid is not needed during PCT?

If youre using a 19-Nor, i would include an AI. If you include an AI, you can dump the Clomid.

Well, the point of PCT is get your levels back to normal and I know that Nolva is very powerful. I have hear of many people's cycles on this site that have included Nolva only, not that that really means anything. But I want to maximize my gains and so I figured taking as minimal amount of PCT would help that.

I just did some more reading and found this in some thread:
    "There is a good reason for running nolva and clomid together, it seems that clomid over time will downregulate the GnRH receptors in the pituitary, running nolva actually upregulates the GnRH receptors."

This makes me think I do need both Clomid and Nolva. I think maybe I could just keep my dosages and duration low though, possibly Nolva 20/20/20/20 & Clomid 25/25/25/25 or maybe even three weeks. It's just hard to decide because not that many people are running a mainly deca with a little cyp cycle out there. Suggestions and info are appreciated.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by edougherty1 View Post
    But I want to maximize my gains and so I figured taking as minimal amount of PCT would help that.

That is 100% False.

alrighty, guess i'll keep reading : )

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I use HCG the duration of every cycle..500IUs every 5 days for the whole cycle until 10 days before PCT starts..this is even more important when using very supressive compounds such as deca and tren ..I will always run my PCT for at least 6 weeks..maybe longer if I dont feel recovered or bloodwork says that Im not..I will run an AI, usually aromasin for 3-4 weeks, clomid for 4 weeks and nolva for another 2..this has worked wonders for me..so many people underestimate how important a PCT really is and most usually half ass it and lose gains and feel like crap

This was a good article, makes me want to ditch the Clomid for Aromasin . (http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache:...apy-PCT-2.html)

wks
    1-10 Deca 250mg
    1-10 Cyp 100mg (http://www.trainwiser.com/f100/steroids-tendons-4839/)
    3-10 HCG 200iu 2xWk (a must read)
    12-16 Nolva 20mg ED (http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581)
    12-14 Aromasin 20 mg ED (http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache:...apy-PCT-2.html)

is this looking better?

well crap, i don't think i can get Aromasin ! i'll get to reading again tommorrow. guess i might just do the clomid and nolva after all.

Blog Entries
    give this some thought:
    1-10 deca 250mgs
    1-10 cyp 100mgs
    3-8 hcg 200-250 iu 2x week
    9-12 hcg 500iu 2x week
    12-16 nolva 20mg/day
    11-15 aromasin 20mg/day (start week 11 instead of 12 so levels can stabilize)

just a suggestion- Seamus

well, i don't think i'm going to use aromasin because of the cost, seems like every place i looked is going to be around 300 or so for a month. that is just too expensive. i'll try and determine the best combination of nolva and clomid to get the job done.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    SHouldn't he be running the test for two weeks after the last deca dose?

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    dose the test higher than the deca .

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    Look into Aflutop

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    SHouldn't he be running the test for two weeks after the last deca dose?
    Exactly the point I was going to make! Also to the OP, your diet will greatly control your gains. I know you said that you didn't want to gain a lot of weight (will push you into a heavier weight class) so control it with diet, not the amount of gear you are running. Even at moderate doses of deca and test (500mg each) you could stay right around the same weight while dropping body fat just by controlling one variable, DIET!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information