xtrojan is offline New Member

question about 1st cycle

Hi there

Is it possible to begin a very low dose short cycle and continue it with a bulk cycle without a pause beetwen them ?

the problem is the following : a friend of mine is a sprinter : he wants to get more strenght WITHOUT bulking to prepare for a track meeting (not professional meeting, so no control), and after D-day he wants to continue with a bulk steroids cycle (bodybuilding of course).

what about 150 mg/w T enanthate for 2 or 3 weeks before D-day, followed by a 400 mg/week T enanthate for 8 or 10 weeks afterwards ?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    if thats what he wants to do..
    but the test enanthate wont even have reached peak blood levels after 2-3 weeks so why not just start off at 400.. wont be a world of difference those first few weeks anyway

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    if thats what he wants to do..
    but the test enanthate wont even have reached peak blood levels after 2-3 weeks so why not just start off at 400.. wont be a world of difference those first few weeks anyway
    agreed

btw, why is he using test enth, which is known to cause water retention i.e. extra weight

why not run test prop instead, it peaks in a couple weeks and has far less water retention

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    agreed

btw, why is he using test enth, which is known to cause water retention i.e. extra weight

why not run test prop instead, it peaks in a couple weeks and has far less water retention
    i agree with Phate, go with the test prop, itll work a hell of a lot faster and less water. he'll keep the weight off but still get strong, faster, etc...

Thread Information