doddaa is offline Junior Member

If aussie customs seized my gear....

Would I just get a nasty letter or do they come down hard on this stuff. Ive seen other people post on boards they get stuff ceased and dont mention any fines etc but on tv I see cops taking names and kicking ass over roids at customs.

My address isn't flagged and I'd be ordering '*******' test cyp.

Any 1st hand knowledge on the subject would be great if you could share

Cheers
    Doddaa

in2shape is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doddaa View Post
    Would I just get a nasty letter or do they come down hard on this stuff. Ive seen other people post on boards they get stuff ceased and dont mention any fines etc but on tv I see cops taking names and kicking ass over roids at customs.

My address isn't flagged and I'd be ordering '*******' test cyp.

Any 1st hand knowledge on the subject would be great if you could share

Cheers
    Doddaa
    1. dont sign 4 shit, your admitting its yours if they are watching
    2. if it does arrive do not open it and just leave it in the open somewhere with person not known at this address written on it , assuming you didnt put your real name on it
    3. if you just get a seizure letter dont reply to it nothing will happen

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ive had several seizures of my gear and all times ive gotten nothing but a letter. when you receive it, read it and simply throw it away. all they claim is that they have your sh*t and that after 30 days itll be destroyed unless you want to fight them in court (dont do that). the only guys they are looking for in the US are the DEALERS and SUPPLIERS, the guys with tons of gear on them. if your ordering a unit or two, dont worry bout it

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    ive had several seizures of my gear and all times ive gotten nothing but a letter. when you receive it, read it and simply throw it away. all they claim is that they have your sh*t and that after 30 days itll be destroyed unless you want to fight them in court (dont do that). the only guys they are looking for in the US are the DEALERS and SUPPLIERS, the guys with tons of gear on them. if your ordering a unit or two, dont worry bout it
    Thanks for that. Did you say your in the USA not Aus though?

Cheers

johnno78 is offline New Member
    im from australia.i recieved a seizure letter,pretty much a warning letter thats all......

spiromik is offline Junior Member
    man its so hard to get shit into australia.. they will intercept it, australia has one of the best customs in the world..

if u try to import a small amount say enough for a couple of cycles u will just get a letter warning u if u do it again they will prosecute.

if u try to import shitloads, lets just say dont drop the soap in prison..lol

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    its too big of a risk to try importing gears into Oz..the customs are tight.. its nearly 99% chance of not getting tru.. n u'll lose wat u paid for..

Quote Originally Posted by azz10 View Post
    more like it :P

Thread Information