JOHNdeployedARMY21 is offline New Member

Requesting some critique on my first cycle

I got a hold of 30, 1ML vials of Deca -Durabolin and 10, 1ML vials of Sustanon . I plan on starting off my cycle with injecting a full vial of sustanon a week, but because of the prop that's in sustanon, Im thinking I should inject it everyday @ right around 70MG per day, the reason for that is because the prop life time effectivesness is only 6 to 8 hours and at just about 35MG per day that will be 500 a week. Im going to stack the first 5 weeks...

Shit gotta go, I'm deployed, if you couldnt tell and its time to go to work..I'll finish this post later. If I can find it, can someone message me who can talk with me about these 2..I've done soe homework. PLEASE!! Thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude you dont have enough juice for an effective cycle

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    not even close... it is true you could just run a low dose of test along with the deca but then sust was a very bad choice. you'd be injecting .2ml ed which is a pretty big waste considering how much you lose on each shot.

talk about damn annoying, I just spent the last 2 hours typing and doing more research on some other things and the power get's shut off. Lets try this AGAIN...

Considering I have my dad able to send stuff to me, unless someone can suggest to me a site where when they package things, it doesn't say "Pharmacy," it's GUARANTEED not to be ceized by customs, and extremly discreet packaging and if they take Visa and or bank account info. I though of revamping my plan and here it is...

jnewton86 is offline Member
    i dont think ne one will respond to that question, if ur looking for sources. also, i use cash for all aas tranactions, i would advise so

I'm going to make it real quick this time...Here's my new plan.

First 5 Weeks -
    500MG of Sustanon per week
    Stacked With
    150MG of Deca -Durabolin per week

Week 6 - 12
    500MG of Testosterone Enanthate per week

Week 14 - Week 16
    25MG of Clomid per day

That's my plan, here's why:
    I already have sustanon and Deca and it will take some time to get in my Enanthate so I will start that later. If I need more Deca or Sust, I can acquire some more within 2 weeks of notice.
    I know i should start with Dianabol but like I'm saying, I would have to wait around a month to get it, if I get it. Kinda hard to get stuff through customs and with the military randomly inspecting packages that come through.
    At this time all I have for Clomid is 10, 50MG pills, should I cut the pills in half or should I try to get the 5MG pills and take 5 a day? I also know that I need to get more Clomid.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    why the switch from sust to enanthate . is it because you dont have enough sust to make it the 12 weeks..
    150mg deca for 5 weeks, dont even bother.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I's start with the test E then switch....don't waste your time with that low dose deca ....unless you use it for sore joints...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i don't know why you say you know you should start with dbol , thats not true. how do you have so little deca ? your first post made it sound like you have enough for 15 weeks at a real dose, not 5 at a waste of a dose

Yea, it sounded like a lot but now that i sat down and thought about it, I realized that it wasn't enough. Hopefully I can get some more from these middle eastern people.

The reason for the switch from sust to enanth, from what I can understand it's a little harder for people to get Sustanon than a regular Testosterone . Since my dad is going to get me whatever I can, I was just thinking ahead. I guess I can keep with Sustanon throughout my cycle.

Since you don't think that I will need to start with Dianabol , I wont. From what I know about Intramuscluar vs. Oral, oral kicks in faster so it would be a good way to kickstart a cycle. I'm going to be starting today with my Deca and Sust.

Im going to do this:
    200MG of Deca 8 weeks, so that will give me 3 weeks to get a hold of more Deca before I run out, which is guaranteed, and its more than enough time.
    500MG of Sustanon for 12 weeks. I only have enough for 5 weeks right now, but exactly like the Deca, I can get it within 3 weeks easy.

No one gave me any advice with Clomid! Also...I was thinking, what if i start feeling my nip's getting sore or something within my cycle. Should I get Nolvadex to take til that resides, in my cycle?

steropower is offline Associate Member
    Test 500mg min,Deca 400mg min,8 weeks length min.

You don't have enough!Don't start if you don't have in hand the gear.

DUDE!! Look at you! Lol, If your telling me that I don't have enough, then I'm quite happy with that...I'm not going for oversized. Yea, i know it seem's like im rushing it, but I only have 6 months left in this country, and while i'm here I have all the time in the world to workout. When I get back America I won't have as much time.

I'm not going to stop working out when I get back, but I wont have as much time.

Well, I'm stupid! I realized that my dosage of Deca is 50MG instead of 25MG...wow I'm dumb.

So instead of having 750MG like i thought, I have 1.500MG. Once I figured that out I went ahead and started my cycle. The only thing that I'm slightly worried about is the 1st time that I did the sustanon , it hurt my shoulder, like a burn hurt. Here I am now 2 days later and it still sorta hurts to move it around. The Deca I took the other day in the opposite should didn't hurt at all, but the Deca I took in the top of the cheek today burned for a few hours.

Should this be happening?

Thread Information