Thread: TRT and cycles

GTOne is offline Associate Member

TRT and cycles

Hey guys,

I am currently coming to an end of running 600 test enan and 400 deca weekly. I am plan on staying on TRT afterwards, probably 200 test enan a week.

Question:

If I stay on the TRT regimen, say for a couple of months, then try another cycle (similar to above) will i still get good results (assuming all is in check with diet and training)?

My fear is after doing some reading about receptor overload diminishing returns. Especially if I am continuing to run the test in the interim... Or, am I overthinking this?

Any thoughts are appreciated...

Thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What are your age and stats ?

40 years old
    195 lbs
    5 -9

Been on TRT for about 8 months, but currently on first cycle sized dose mentioned above. I have gained about 15 lbs on this cycle, and still fairly lean. After this cycle is done, I am going to focus on getting my bodyfat down. Probably around 12% right now... But, want to keep my gains - hopefully since I will be continuing test at 200 per week this will happen...

Quote Originally Posted by GTOne View Post
    40 years old
    195 lbs
    5 -9

Been on TRT for about 8 months, but currently on first cycle sized dose mentioned above. I have gained about 15 lbs on this cycle, and still fairly lean. After this cycle is done, I am going to focus on getting my bodyfat down. Probably around 12% right now... But, want to keep my gains - hopefully since I will be continuing test at 200 per week this will happen...
    Oh it will happen alright but personally I think that dose is to high. 100mg is more than enough IMO

Thanks Kale.

When you say it will happen, do you mean I will keep my gains?

And, what about the whole recptor thing I mentioned above? If I decide to do another "cycle" later on, since I have continued using test, do I still get good results?

Yes you will keep you gains. As for the receptor thing its hard to say as everyone reacts differently. You will just have to do it and see what happens

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    AR's have a half life in the cell. they are made and degraded all the time.
    the issue of resistance is more complicated than bad AR's. It may not necessarily even be related to reduced AR expression.

Not sure what all of that means - LOL.

But, I think what you are saying is we don't know??

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    thats the basic version. he said the androgen receptors (ARs) die off and are remade (like all cells) so theoretically, eventually you would have all new ARs again, and the steroids would be just as effective every time. but then he said that the steroids can lose effectiveness even without bad or downgraded ARs.

Thanks for the translation T Own (just a common man here...). Think I get it now.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    lol ok not a problem, i'm sure he can comment to anything i may have misunderstood too

Thread Information