Mike111 is offline Banned

what do steroids do when running

i got back to running a bit because ive noticed some loss in stamina. is there any act in test when your doing cardio? what does it do? im on test e and deca

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I've heard some people experience loss of stamina while on tren , but not all do. I haven't personally experienced loss in stamina while on test only, mine actually seemed to go up. Are you sure its the gear and not doing enough cardio? You said you got back to running so maybe its that

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Mike111 View Post
    i got back to running a bit because ive noticed some loss in stamina. is there any act in test when your doing cardio? what does it do? im on test e and deca
    AAS has never noticeably decreased my stamina.

no u guys got me wrong lol. ive lost stamina because i havnt been running for a while just trying to bulk. my question was what do steroids do when you run? do they enhance muscle or make you faster?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    they make muscles bigger, probably not much faster unless you started off incredibly slow.

some people say winstrol can add speed, but i don't think test will

wow bigger. i thought they made muscle smaller thats why i stopped. doesnt cardio make you lose both fat and some muscle? if ur right ill be running all day now lol missed out on 2 much stamina.

are you trying to be an idiot? last i checked i wasn't the one asking dumbass questions on here

od404 is offline New Member
    i find i cant run as half as as far on the juice as i can when im off it, run out of breath much quicker, steroids speed up ur heart rate, maybe might have something to do with it, i could be wrong though,

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    i found that the increase in my weight while on cycle, had an effect on my running.

natureboy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    are you trying to be an idiot? last i checked i wasn't the one asking dumbass questions on here
    T I don't think he's trying, I think he really is an idiot!

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    i know endurance athletes use lower doses of aas... hope this helps

soldier01 is offline New Member
    Endurance athlete do take low dose test to speed recovery, and to combat the lowering of natrual test levels most endurance athletes have.If your taking a BB's does of test and deca then your stamina will go down.Increase water weight will drag your vo2max and threshold way down.

wtf is everyones problem on here. most of uze r fkn fairies that talk shit coz in reality ur all little puppets. t-own u talk a lot of shit bro think ur tough on the net yeh. seriously some people on this site need to get their teeth knocked off. too much eostregen in ur fat ass body

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    My stamina is normal or even a bit higher on all compounds except tren , i get winded a little faster than the normal. But you can train yourself for higher endurance to combat this.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    x2 bro. He sounds like a complete ignorant immature child.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i thnk test adds a little to my stamina,, i always do alot of cardio on cycles cause i dont like the bulky log look. You will def keep the weight down if you run alot though.

no clue why t own called you an idiot,, uncalled for

look at him, hes a roided up little kid.. he tries to be sarcastic to the people that help him

mr My new haircut up there needs to take it easy. good thing you have the steroids to make you feel tough

Crest is offline Senior Member
    footballers and sprinters usually get caught running nandralone. you do the maths.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by natureboy View Post
    T I don't think he's trying, I think he really is an idiot!
    AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

See Mike (aka Danny Ocean), I'm not the only one who dislikes you

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    my first cycle was sust. and it made me much faster. Mainly endurance but i could maintain alot faster speed for a longer distance. Like i went from a slow 6:45 mile to a 4:40 mile in only a month so it definately helped my endurance alot

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    this thread has turned into a shit show....

Anyway, only thing i really can complain about is i get bad pumps in my legs when I'm on Test or especially Dbol /Anadrol . Makes my legs feel like stiff poles...slows me down a bit

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

See Mike (aka Danny Ocean), I'm not the only one who dislikes you
    are you telling people this guys real name?? not cool sombody should lock this thread its to hot!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    posting a member's personal information or pictures without permission is against the rules

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    It gives me painful shin splints.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    are you telling people this guys real name?? not cool sombody should lock this thread its to hot!
    Danny Ocean is George Clooney's character name in the Oceans 11,12,13 series, it's a personal joke, relax.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    It gives me painful shin splints.
    Me also, i have been using taurine as suggested and it helps a fair bit.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    my first cycle was sust. and it made me much faster. Mainly endurance but i could maintain alot faster speed for a longer distance. Like i went from a slow 6:45 mile to a 4:40 mile in only a month so it definately helped my endurance alot
    I agree with you. i did sust a few times and it helped me as well. My times weren't like yours though. But even today, i'm on tren and test and i'm still enjoying cardio. I feel that it's very important to do regardless.
    Does it make my legs stronger? I don't know.
    Does it make me stronger? I don't know.
    I just know that i feel much better when i do cardio. Then someone told me something about red blood cells when doing cardio. Like it allows more oxygen into your bloodsteam. Which equalls strength, and he's pretty well respected in my community so i've been doing cardio ever since.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ive always kept cardio to low intensity long duration when juicing. Something seems pretty dangerous to me about strenuously working the heart muscle when it is so dangerous to enlarge your heart. It would make sense to me that steroids will encourage this type of muscle growth. Especiallywhen running test, tren , deca as opposed to much less anabolic /androgenic roids like winny or primobolan .

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    posting a member's personal information or pictures without permission is against the rules
    point taken, but his dumb@$$ fault for releasing the info anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    Danny Ocean is George Clooney's character name in the Oceans 11,12,13 series, it's a personal joke, relax.
    okkkkkk more like a "inside joke" b/t you two...

ok so i don't get too off topic anymore i can comment about thread.
    Today i did a little running which i have not done in decades?? lol
    Anyways i did feal my ankles more than anything get very very tight. The pump and extra weight on my ankles give me discomfort. My legs as a whole get tight and i have to stretch them constantly. It's not as bad if i run on the tread mill vs. the road.
    So go be a power walker like the 60 yr old women at the gym!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mike111 View Post
    wtf is everyones problem on here. most of uze r fkn fairies that talk shit coz in reality ur all little puppets. t-own u talk a lot of shit bro think ur tough on the net yeh. seriously some people on this site need to get their teeth knocked off. too much eostregen in ur fat ass body

You're such a whiner. Using your online chat acronyms and missspelling every other word.
    You're in need of answers, and then you go and mock someone trying to help you? C'mon dude, be reasonable.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ive always kept cardio to low intensity long duration when juicing. Something seems pretty dangerous to me about strenuously working the heart muscle when it is so dangerous to enlarge your heart. It would make sense to me that steroids will encourage this type of muscle growth. Especiallywhen running test, tren, deca as opposed to much less anabolic/androgenic roids like winny or primobolan.
    But aren't you working it either way? And where's the proof that cardio does this? I've heard it from some people, but no proof

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I think some of you tards on here have been warned about flaming before. I will ask admin to review this thread and he can decide if its time for some of you to have a vacation. I am getting tired of seeing this bullshit !!!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I think some of you tards on here have been warned about flaming before. I will ask admin to review this thread and he can decide if its time for some of you to have a vacation. I am getting tired of seeing this bullshit !!!
    ready my mind kale, some of the immaturity on here is starting to remind me of high school, seriously guys just move on

soldier01 is offline New Member
    i think there is a sort of motivation factor when on aas, the mental aspect can improve running alot.It also improves strength and recovery.RBC count is a big factor also.But when increasing body weight, your running economy will suffer, and your vo2max. For people who don't run alot, will see a big increase when running on aas.But a trained athlete will see and nice improvement in recovery .A little speed, and hopefully a lil endurance.But nothing major.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you all need to calm down, show a little respect and follow our board rules if you want to stay here.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information