BadassMofo69 is offline Banned

thinking about starting... Tell me what u think?

ok here I am today I'm 15 years old 6'1 175 I have been taking some normal testosterone (BSN) pills for a while and they seemed to not have done much for me. I constanly lift about 6-7 times a week and drink tons of protien. I'm now thinking about taking some steroids I play varsity on football and I'm a freshman just all of these guys on the team are enormous and I asked then how they got their they said dieting and a little thing called the magical juice. So now they have convinced me and 2 other of my buddies that r 15 to do them with me. Give me your expert advice!!!

Thanks,
    Zach

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by BadassMofo69 View Post
    ok here I am today I'm 15 years old
    this is where i stopped reading.. the answer is dont start using gear at your age..

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    bye bye. no 15 yo on here

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Keep an open mind and do some reading, the common concensus is that you should wait till your early to mid 20's.

Mike111 is offline Banned
    dont touch that shit till you atleast 18. im even geting told im way to young to start. ur going thru growth spurt if u do it now ull stop growing. size means shit.

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    be smart and take the advice from people here and wait.15 is way to young you can end up screwing your body up bad,besides you have alot of natural growing left to do.you should wait till your at least 21.eat good and train hard.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadassMofo69 View Post
    ok here I am today I'm 15 years old 6'1 175 I have been taking some normal testosterone (BSN) pills for a while and they seemed to not have done much for me. I constanly lift about 6-7 times a week and drink tons of protien. I'm now thinking about taking some steroids I play varsity on football and I'm a freshman just all of these guys on the team are enormous and I asked then how they got their they said dieting and a little thing called the magical juice. So now they have convinced me and 2 other of my buddies that r 15 to do them with me. Give me your expert advice!!!

Thanks,
    Zach

Too young bro...Lifting 6-7 days a week is way over-training. Also, make sure the majority of your protein intake is from whole foods.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    TOO YOUNG you shouldnt even be posting, read more articles about weights and nutrition you shouldnt even be interested in the chemicals/drugs yet bro.

plus, who the hell cares if a senior takes the juice. i started at 130lbs when i was a freshman and graduated at 220lbs. STICK TO EATING A LOT OF FOOD

natureboy is offline Member
    If you take steroids now, you could DIE! Seriously, don't take juice, it will phuck up your hormones, possibly for life!
    You need to go to the hrt forum and read, all the guys on there have screwed up hormones, they don't produce enough test naturally.

blacspydr0 is offline New Member
    too young!

johnathanjames69 is offline New Member
    My advice would be to look into a bulking diet, rest more and see what sort of growth you can get from that.

Taking AAS will restrict your bones and they quite simply wont grow and thats not just height (because you're not short at 6'1), but it's in width too!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    he is already banned. we do not allow members under the age of 18 and 15 is just wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to young to consider steroids .
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information