Thread: acne? accutane?

thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member

Exclamation acne? accutane?

heres the deal, im starting my cycle in a couple weeks, im doing 500mg test-e\week with .25 adex eod

its my first cycle...

ive struggled wtih acne since grade school, i was put on accutane my junior year and i cleared right up... i was on 40mg\day then they brought me down to 20mg cuz my tri glycerides or w\e went up a bit.... but 20 mg seemed to bring me back down to normal... no other sides when i was on it....

my question is, what are the risks of running accutane when im on cycle? will my acne flair back up when im on cycle?

MrJuice90 is offline New Member
    I would also like to know the answer to this question. Anybody?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i was on accutane when i was a freshman in HS, sides were dehydration, sore joints, and flaky dry skin. as far as taking accutane whie on a cycle, i would be sure to get blood tests done once a month. since both drugs tend to mess with your liver i would be sure to keep your blood levels in line and not let them get out of control. and you never know if youll get acne on a cycle, everyone has different effects while on gear. good luck

ray0414 is offline Member
    theres an herbal supplement that works just like accutane but doesnt have the harsh side effects like accutane, thought i wouldnt take alot of it in one day, its called pau d'arco they sell it at meijer or vitamin shops. its like 8bux for a bottle that lasts quite a while. its not quite as effective but still a pretty good replacement. and yes i take it and yes it cuts down sebum production on the face and oil production throughout the body.

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    theres an herbal supplement that works just like accutane but doesnt have the harsh side effects like accutane, thought i wouldnt take alot of it in one day, its called pau d'arco they sell it at meijer or vitamin shops. its like 8bux for a bottle that lasts quite a while. its not quite as effective but still a pretty good replacement. and yes i take it and yes it cuts down sebum production on the face and oil production throughout the body.
    will check that out. do u know what vitamin shop that disperse them?

Thread Information