Thread: too old???

senor_gato is offline Junior Member

too old???

Hi everyone, I'm a 30 year old, I have workedout on and off for about 10 years but have never used anything but protein and
    recently creatine. I am thinking of doing a cycle or two for the first
    time and was wondering what kind of advice you may give as far what to use etc.

thanx

Thank you for the warm welcome, guys!
    Any suggestions on what type of cycle would be good to start.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board....you're like a fine wine your just getting better with age...hahaha...there a section on this board called"cycles for the novice" check it out.

The original jason Guest
    bro dont u dare say to old 30 u r kidding me right?? I mean I am a young 30 but fuck to old??? you are just at the prime well I am anyway lol still a kid at heart in an adults body!!. You will find all the info here you need just do some researching into test/deca /dbol cycles and you will find everything you need hit us back with any questions

peace
    Jason

Joe Young is offline Junior Member

31 here...

it only gets better...

atwa is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro........do a cycle of 500 mgs of test a week.......and 400 mgs of deca . i would front load with d-bol at 25 mgs aday for the first 4 weeks. your just a young pup........im 46 years young.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Bud, are you kidding me.....I was 37 when I hit my first cycle

4plates is offline Banned

im 32 who you callin old

welcome old man.
    first of all we need to get a little more info on you ,posts your hight weight,bodyfat etc.
    also let us know what you are looking to gain from AS.

Smile my stats

I am 5'10" and weight 191 lbs.
    According to the calculator from active.com
    I have a body fat of 16%.
    BTW, what does front load mean, I know it's gonna
    take a short to get familiar with the terms.

Thank you advace,

6pak2go is offline New Member
    Hey glad this subject came up?

31 y/0 5'6 173 lbs ...17 % b.f..............virgin
    Time to grow up (and out)
    former powerlifter...total=1295..(165#)..not world class but I am content
    Glad to see so many old farts......
    Great sight.........carry on!!!!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    This is a first. (and that's not a bad thing). I have heard "am i too young", but NEVER "am i too old?" . At least you asked because what if you WERE too old. You should be a good guy to have around, welcome man.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i am 30 also bro. you really are in your prime "be big" years! the test, dbol , deca stack is what you need. glad to have you!

i to started out as a drug free powerlifter 6pac2go. a cycle will totally reshape your physique. welcome!

suplliers list

Also, I'm contemplating the purchase of a supplier's list advertised on the main page here. Has any one here ever used it?

P.S.: Scammers will be ignored.

6pak2go is offline New Member
    Hey big kev.. Yeah you got that "thick" look bro of an ex p-l
    you can pick these guys out in a bodybuilder crowd.. not too shit on any lifelong bodybuilders. I respect and admire them also...just sometimes it stands out.. if I were taller I could see my physique looking similar to yours someday..(kudos)
    Carry on....

p.s grew up in ft worth..whats your geography?

basskiller is offline Associate Member

Re: my stats

Originally posted by senor_gato
    I am 5'10" and weight 191 lbs.
    According to the calculator from active.com
    I have a body fat of 16%.
    BTW, what does front load mean, I know it's gonna
    take a short to get familiar with the terms.

Thank you advace,
    Front loading is when you take 2x's the gear, the first and second week that your going to take throughout your cycle.

EX: If your going to run say... 400mgs of test throughout the cycle, then you would take 800mgs the first two weeks.

This is done to try to get the test levels in your blood at their max sooner than it would take for the regular dose.

bass

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    Dame ,you guys are old do you guys have walkers, or just canes.
    does your junk still work or do you need the V. J/k
    yes. I am a young buck at the old age of 21yrs
    5'10 225lbs 11%bf
    you should use the newbie cycle of d-ball, sust250, deca .
    and it's a good idea to front load it. It's a good first cycle.
    And it will guarante good results.
    Have fun once you shoot that test your, wife, girlfreind,or what
    ever will love you lonnggg time.

jammergsxr is offline Member

Ques. for sniper.

Im a pre-fossil,29,Now when you young pups see guys like me on streetbikes and sportcars basically thinking I'm still20,do ya think cool?or grow up?more importantly what do the women think?yes I'm shameless

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    31 as of a week or two ago, I can't remember, age goes with memory you know. But hey, bud, I layed low from AS for years, and now I am back into it, cause I am more motivated now, and have a great website to get info on, and keep me motivated. AR am speakin of course.
    But anyways, what are you goals? What do you want to do? Tell us what you want to do, bulk, cut, add size? mass? then we can put our heads to gether and put you a killer cycle togetha. Kev is good at that kinda stuff, he has helped some bros out on the board with some really good results. but if there is anything my dumbazz self can do for ya feel free to ask.
    Oh yeah and welcome to the board of all boards.. Like I always say, keep the nodoze and coffee close, you will need em.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Hey bro I will be 30 soon and beleve it or not around your age (as) will work wounders ,seem when you get older and this is no flame on the younger guys in any way ,you are more set in life $ ,job ,more able to handel the effects of (as) and with more dedication .Good luck in your decision, and make sure you read everything you can lay eyes on before you start !

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    jannergsxr-

I have a new street bike a 2000 gsxr-750 and when people see me the say holly shiznit.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hey bro,

30 here also (just turned). I am fixing to do my first cycle starting in about 1 week. I am going to do exactly what they are suggesting for you also (dbol ,deca ,test).
    The one thing I haven't really heard anyone mention yet though is to research and find out about the other products you are gonna need (nolvadex , clomid, ala, milk thistle, etc). There was a GREAT post on here in the last couple of days titled "cycles for newbies" I think that was the title. If you didn't find it, let me know and I'll look it up and get a copy of it to you. It goes into detail very well on all aspects of what you'll need for what options you pursue.

BTW- living in Ft worth metroplex and that picture of BIGKev is what all 30 year olds on here look like!! Not really dude.

Welcome aboard!!

peace,

ttgb

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Age is a relative thing . . .

I never realized how relative it was until I noticed how many senior citizens live in my high-rise apartment building. Lots of them, some well into their 90's.

When you get to hang out with older folks occasionally and find out that, someone who is, say, 70 years old has passed away, it's no longer thinking that someone old has died. Because, once again, it's all relative. When you see people around you who are 80 and 90 years old, 70 ceases to seem old. And as elders around you are saying, "Morty was only 70 and he died? But he was a young man," it begins to change your perspective.

A couple of generations ago, 40 was thought to be middle age. Today, 40 is young, and 50 is thought to be middle age. (Much of that has to do with the extended life span we have today compared with the same point in the last century.)

A lot of this is also impacted by advances in health care. When my dad was 40, he was diagnosed with angina pectoris, a very common heart condition. At the time, he was a dedicated tennis player, and his doctor told him he should no longer play tennis. With today's medications and advances is both diagnosis and treatment, if he were diagnosed at 40 now, the doctor would probably tell him to start playing tennis.

When my generation was 18, the common saying was, "Never trust anyone over 30." Then we all turned 30. Oooooooops! Well, y'know what? No big whoop.

Personally, the big jump I'm looking forward to is 50. I've got a while to go, but I occasionally read my dad's copy of Modern Maturity, the monthly magazine he gets from AARP and see all the coop people who are turning 50. (Ohmigod! Mick Jagger's over 50??? Yeah, well he does look kind of ancient. But then, he always did. ) Anyway, you can join AARP when you're 50, and I can't wait to present that l'il ol' AARP card somewhere for a discount and have someone say to me, "Hey, dude, you don't look that old."

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Hey TNT.......I've had my AARP card for 3 years. No, senor, you are not too old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails too old???-picture-58aa.jpg  

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll be 30 in July. I feel ya jammergsxr. I did a lot of thing and I wondered if these kids just say to themselves "grow up old timer." Like when I crank my stereo in my car all the way up playing disturbed or Korn. You know what I finally realized......Who the f@#$ cares what those little bastards think test is a beautiful thing

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Too old?

HAHAHA !! That would make me damn near dead! I'm 37 (going on 17).

Seriously though, if you are looking for quality mass, I think the older you get, the better mass you develop. I've been pounding weights since I was in Jr High School in the mid 1970's. I've looked good before, especially in college, but NEVER looked as big and cut as I am now (5'7", 224lbs, 11% bodyfat). My college weight, even on the gear, was never better than 195.

I truly believe that mature muscle looks better than younger muscle.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Sniper a 00 gixxer 750 is some serious machinery!Maybe we can ride sometime,just look for the old dude with grey hair to his ass pulling wheelies up and down main street!

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    clocking up 38 here and dont feel a day over 21

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys all feel young from your hormone replacement theropy!!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    34 here and still growing i think the older you are the better it is as you will all ready have a very good foundation to start with so the AS will only improve it....JMO....

hammerhead is offline Member
    I'm 35 and I can tell you that gear is a wonderful thing at this age. I feel like i'm 17 again - appetite, energy, endurance and sex drive. My girlfriend agrees with the wonderful part. I'm wearing her ass out everyday. She loves it. I'm kinda liking it too.

Seriously though - the gear is always going to depend on your genes, diet, goals and lifestyle. Floating a generic question like this - What gear should I do - cannot get anything but a generic answer: try deca /dbol /test. That's what I did for my first cycle - i'm on it now. You won't be disappointed!

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    I couldn't agree more, hammerhead. Test/deca /dbol should be every novice's first cycle stack. Combines an androgen with a anabolic and a 17aa compound......no competition for the same receptors. As the great D.D. said, if you can't grow on this, you can't grow on anything.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    when youre at this end of the spectrum, i think we "older" bro's get almost as much, if not more out of the gear than some of the younger brothers. QUALITY of life seems better while on at this age, and for just the reasons described by hammerhead, amongst other reasons that all of us older guys have to deal with.

peace bb79

Thread Information