Cavallino is offline Associate Member

Ok, I searched and searched, no help. Puffy nipples.

Like the title says.. I searched, and read, and searched and read some more. Didn't find what I was looking for.

Since I was as young as 10-11yrs old I've had these puffy nipples. I vaguely remember how it started, but I do remember my nipples being really sensitive and sore at first. I went to the doctor about it a couple of times when I was younger, and every doctor assured me it was common during puberty and it would disappear with age. Almost 10 years later and no signs of improvement.

It's the weirdest thing, especially since I have pretty well defined pecs, but the nipples themselves are just puffy and sticking outwards. Maybe it's a certain type of gyno, but honestly aside from the nipple itself everything else is fine. If I push them down with my finger I have perfect looking pecs.

What can I do to tighten them up, shrink them down, whatever? Will letro get the job done?
    Last edited by Cavallino; 11-13-2008 at 03:39 PM.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    Like the title says.. I searched, and read, and searched and read some more. Didn't find what I was looking for.

I'm 19, just shy of 6ft even, and 165lbs. I really don't think that matters in this case; but yea, for the most part I am pretty fit.

Since I was as young as 10-11yrs old I've had these puffy nipples. I vaguely remember how it started, but I do remember my nipples being really sensitive and sore at first. I went to the doctor about it a couple of times when I was younger, and every doctor assured me it was common during puberty and it would disappear with age. Almost 10 years later and no signs of improvement.

It's the weirdest thing, especially since I have pretty well defined pecs, but the nipples themselves are just puffy and sticking outwards. Maybe it's a certain type of gyno, but honestly aside from the nipple itself everything else is fine. If I push them down with my finger I have perfect looking pecs.

What can I do to tighten them up, shrink them down, whatever? Will letro get the job done?
    64,000000000000 Q, you need to see a doc again to find out what is wrong, it's impossible to give advice as to what to take without having a diagnosis.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    u can try the letro program, not sure if it would shrink your nips but everyone is diffrent. you may feel like a bitch though for a month or so on that shite, i personally cant stand it but its prob worth the try if it really bothers you

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's some more pretty boobies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ok, I searched and searched, no help.  Puffy nipples.-gyno.jpg  

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    i dont think you have gyno i have kinda puffy nips just gotta keep em hard LOL

Haus of Hell is offline New Member
    I have puffy nips too man, but wth permanent nipping with no other signs saying its gyno. I'm pretty sure its genetics, especially when a lot of males on my dad's side have big or puffy nips themselves.

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    i dont think you have gyno i have kinda puffy nips just gotta keep em hard LOL
    That's the pinch-it-and-its-gone-away gyno I have that too, friggin hate it.

DS21 is offline Member

I'm 19, just shy of 6ft even, and 165lbs. I really don't think that matters in this case; but yea, for the most part I am pretty fit.

Don't want this to come off rude, but if you possible grew some muscle it may tighten it some what. I wouldn't use letro, you didn't say anything about any lumps under the nipple and it doesn't seem that you are forming a breast, it's just your nipple. I think someone already said it, but it's probably just genetics. But I would try to put some muscle on to see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    Don't want this to come off rude, but if you possible grew some muscle it may tighten it some what. I wouldn't use letro, you didn't say anything about any lumps under the nipple and it doesn't seem that you are forming a breast, it's just your nipple. I think someone already said it, but it's probably just genetics. But I would try to put some muscle on to see if that helps.
    I have always had puffy nipples, had gyno surgery and got ride of 90% of it but they are still there, no else can tell, its just me i am sure...but its almost gone away completly now that my chest is more defined then it ever has, especially when i was really lean this summer

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    do you have fat behind your nip that you can grab, or just puffy nips

Cavallino is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SK1Viking View Post
    do you have fat behind your nip that you can grab, or just puffy nips
    just puffy nips.. no fat behind, no breast type of thing going on..

that's one of the reasons why it bugs me so much.. because i'm pretty sure it's not gyno, but then why are they puffy!?

and like a2thej2008 said.. when they're hard/cold they look normal.. lol

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    looks normal. genetics just gave you puffy nipples. see a plastic surgeon if it bothers you. otherwise hit the iron, proper diet and some cardio and see if that helps.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Me Too!

just puffy nips.. no fat behind, no breast type of thing going on..

that's one of the reasons why it bugs me so much.. because i'm pretty sure it's not gyno, but then why are they puffy!?

and like a2thej2008 said.. when they're hard/cold they look normal.. lol
    I have the same exact problem bro. Even started a few threads myself about it and not much it seems u can do. Either try c.bino's gyno reversal method (havent tried it yet), or get ur bf% down real low (under 9%), or worst ccase scenario go to the doc and ask about surgery. Those where the 3 responses i got when i made a thread like this. My pecs are much fuller than yours but nips stay exactly the same so building them up as one said wont do it. This summer ima get my bf% down low so ill see if that helps. Then ill try the gyno reversal with letro, then last resort save my pretty pennies for surgery.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    from what i see i don't think u have a gyno i think that's how you were built.

doolo is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem. There are a few things you can do depending on how far you wanna go. Surgery won't help unless you have a master plastic surgen that can basically give you a new nipple.

I've read that hemroid cream like preparation h will make it all tight as if you rubbed icecubes on them. This is a quick fix for the beach an what not if thats all your looking for. I hav'nt actually tried this one but it made sense when i read why it works.

You can cut to sub 10% BF 7% would be ideal, that will fix it for sure if you have a little muscle under aswell.

What i did was run a Prop/Masteron cycle of 50mg ED of each and I threw some Aromasin in the mix for the last 4 weeks and continued it into PCT. I cut down to 8.5% BF with these drugs and my titties looked fantastic. Now I'm a slob over 10% again and they are showing a bit but I'm gonna do a quick natural cut here soon to get to an optimal percentage of BF.

I dont think the drugs are neccessary but if you read a couple Masteron profiles you'll see why it does help. I think the letro reversal protcol is kind of extreme for your case, you dont actually have lumps and letro is very very bad for you, worse then the cycle i put above.

There is another drug called Helios that might help shrink up the fat storage underneath the nipple I havn't tried this either because I dont know where to get it, It's fairly rare in the black market and it is an injectable clenbuterol and yohimbine so it can be very dangerous if your a meatball.

I think this is a pretty common problem and an embarassing one, good luck man.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    constantly checking wont do you any good m8, you'll just start to do your own head in and expect something to be there, but if you are really worried then take some nolva, or get a second opinion from your doctor.

Thread Information