Thread: need help

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member

need help

stats 24 yrs old, 5'5", 190 lbs, and 14% bf. still natty.

i started lifting at 14 ,on and off due to school and job untill i was 19. then stopped completely for a long time and been lifting for 2 1/2 years again. during this time i did a show and placed 6th out of 12.

when i started lifting in middle school i didn't really know about bodybuilding or steroids . but, since i started again i've been introduced to a whole new world. needless to say i also got interested in bodybuilding but not so much in steroids.

before i started dieting for my first show i weighed a whopping 230lbs at 25ish% bf. i dieted and trained with the help of another good friend of mine for 16 weeks, and droped 63lbs. at the show i weighed what i believe a lousy 167lbs. the show was in april 2008 by the way.

now the present. like i said i'm now 190lbs at 14%bf. i read the diet forums and i'm good in that department, as well as my training. i've been researching alot about steroids, pct, and everything this great site has to offer.

sorry for long speech just wanted you guys to know some of my history.

now for my question. i would like to earn my pro card some day and know that i probaby haven't reached natural potential. but, would it be wise to start now or after i reach my limit? remember i'm looking to go pro and most of the guys trying to go pro probably use already.

i'm not asking for cycle advice or what to take. i just wanted to get people who have used, if it is a good idea.

thanks in advance for all who reply. whether good or bad comments i will greatly appreciate the advise. i hope i didn't forget anything, if i did let me know.

thanks again

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    its your call.. if you have the knowledge necessary (on gear use) i dont see a reason why not if thats what you choose to do.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    If you are serious about Pro card. Then you should. if that is a 'young' fantasy and ur just amped up, then you can do a lot more natural.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    make your first cycle a cutting one, bro

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by xXthehulkXx View Post
    stats 24 yrs old, 5'5", 190 lbs, and 14% bf. still natty.

i started lifting at 14 ,on and off due to school and job untill i was 19. then stopped completely for a long time and been lifting for 2 1/2 years again. during this time i did a show and placed 6th out of 12.

when i started lifting in middle school i didn't really know about bodybuilding or steroids . but, since i started again i've been introduced to a whole new world. needless to say i also got interested in bodybuilding but not so much in steroids.

before i started dieting for my first show i weighed a whopping 230lbs at 25ish% bf. i dieted and trained with the help of another good friend of mine for 16 weeks, and droped 63lbs. at the show i weighed what i believe a lousy 167lbs. the show was in april 2008 by the way.

now the present. like i said i'm now 190lbs at 14%bf. i read the diet forums and i'm good in that department, as well as my training. i've been researching alot about steroids, pct, and everything this great site has to offer.

sorry for long speech just wanted you guys to know some of my history.

now for my question. i would like to earn my pro card some day and know that i probaby haven't reached natural potential. but, would it be wise to start now or after i reach my limit? remember i'm looking to go pro and most of the guys trying to go pro probably use already.

i'm not asking for cycle advice or what to take. i just wanted to get people who have used, if it is a good idea.

thanks in advance for all who reply. whether good or bad comments i will greatly appreciate the advise. i hope i didn't forget anything, if i did let me know.

thanks again
    Bro juice is awesome..lol I don't think anyone here will say otherwise....only you can say whether its time or not...I say go for it...obviously if you're serious about BB'ing then you're gonna have to do it if you wanna hunt with the big dogs!!

stpete is offline Banned
    So you were 5'5" and 230? Impressive even at 25% bf you guessed? And now you're 190 at 14%? Obviously you have no problem eating or picking up weight, so it might be a good thing for you if you're completely devoted to it. You probably already know that this site has a bb section. You might want to post this there as well.

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member
    thanks to those who replied. i know it's my call, and will probably do my first cycle in july 2009. i have a show in june and want to see how much i improved from the show in april.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    good luck brutha..

Thread Information