brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

Stanozol N cutting???

hey fellas. im already thinking ahead for my cut cycle. So, im around 13% BF or so. and wanna get shredded maybe around 5-7% or so. Will stanozol help me loose access bf? i've read the profile? so far it jus seems stanozol will jus harden the muscles up and cut em up like "hard rocks".

so the money question is: does it help u loose excess bf (especially for the purpose of revealing abs)??

OR

I need to use T3 and or Clen

* In both cases i plan to use Prop alongside for about 6 weeks. Which of the ways mentioned above is simplest yet the most cost effective route?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    t-3 and clen bro. winny will harden you up when your bf is low but its not going to burn the fatt off like clen, t-3, dnp and pgcl. what happend will depend on your diet and cardio regime
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

darrenjan is offline New Member
    Yaah, its better with clen . However, winnie will be just harden up your muscle..and at 13% bf it will do little effect compared to those listed by PT. But anyway it still works will with clen n winnie combo...but not that effective.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    t-3 and clen bro. winny will harden you up when your bf is low but its not going to burn the fatt off like clen, t-3, dnp and pgcl. what happend will depend on your diet and cardio regime
    Yep thought so, winny is only good if u're already ripped and low on bf and jus wanna get the ICING on your physique.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    ^^ exacty

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    hey so IM thinkin using t3/ clen and prop then. im jus concerned with T3. im 24 yrs old naturally lean. i wouldnt wanna **** with my thyroid thats all.

post me a safe sound 6week cycle: (i jus wanna see if im on the same path as u) I wanna know exactly how to come off t3 safely so there is no rebound effect and the Bf stays low for good and all the more safe recovery of normal thyroid function? (i already have an idea but post me a good/safe cycle for my pupose)

So again, Prop, T3 & clen (two weeks on and two weeks off). I want a 6 weeks cycle with dosage amounts for each of the compounds. let me know
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 11-01-2008 at 01:44 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the best and fastest way to burn off most of your body fat is to do 45-60 minutes of cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach 4-5 times a week. I finally made myself start doing this about 2 months ago and went from about 12% to about 7% in that time frame..I was on a low dose of test prop that was it. T3/clen may accelerate the process a bit, but that is the best way to lose fat..period. Just dont go too intense and you wont lose any muscle

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    the best and fastest way to burn off most of your body fat is to do 45-60 minutes of cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach 4-5 times a week. I finally made myself start doing this about 2 months ago and went from about 12% to about 7% in that time frame..I was on a low dose of test prop that was it. T3/clen may accelerate the process a bit, but that is the best way to lose fat..period. Just dont go too intense and you wont lose any muscle
    Yep, most say this method works great. Only thing id add though is to take 12g of bcaas or 30-40g of whey protein before ur cardio. DOnt want your body using up muscle tissue for energy since thats what it will do when in that catabolic state first thing in the morning. Think about it, u sleep for 7-9hrs, wake up, then go run for "x" amount of time. Your body will only use so much fat stores before it starts using up muscle tissue as well. Taking in the amount of bcaa or whey i described should help eliminate any muscle loss. MAybe it worked for you since you where on prop. Still, even on aas i would still take in 12-15g of bcaa just to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Yep, most say this method works great. Only thing id add though is to take 12g of bcaas or 30-40g of whey protein before ur cardio. DOnt want your body using up muscle tissue for energy since thats what it will do when in that catabolic state first thing in the morning. Think about it, u sleep for 7-9hrs, wake up, then go run for "x" amount of time. Your body will only use so much fat stores before it starts using up muscle tissue as well. Taking in the amount of bcaa or whey i described should help eliminate any muscle loss. MAybe it worked for you since you where on prop. Still, even on aas i would still take in 12-15g of bcaa just to be safe.
    does test prop build new muscle at all i mean on like a 6 week regimen. how much can u expect to gain and say u were throwin in stanozol alongside? (i would guess 7-10 lbs maybe with fatloss)

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    yeah I usually take some BCAA before I do my morning cardio..but if you keep your heart rate about 60-70% of your target heart rate, you dont really have to worry about losing muscle, b/c your body will never burn off all of your fat. Get your heart rate too high for too long then your body will start to use muscle for fuel as well

Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    does test prop build new muscle at all i mean on like a 6 week regimen. how much can u expect to gain and say u were throwin in stanozol alongside? (i would guess 7-10 lbs maybe with fatloss)

i rarely step on a scale..i go by what I see in the mirror..it never lies..diet and training dictate the type of gains you get..no way of telling what you can expect to gain

Thread Information