neddy is offline New Member

stanazol cutting? a little help please

hey guys this is my body i was curious as to whther if i got on stanazol would it cut me up much ?

i was wondering if you could help me out

cheers guys

brnxbomers is offline Associate Member
    umm u should put on some muscle...first b4 using aas. seriously have u ever trained b4? what is your BF%?

nope never really i waned to rip heaps of fat off before doing it and thought stanazol would rip some of is this right?

Quote Originally Posted by neddy View Post
    nope never really i waned to rip heaps of fat off before doing it and thought stanazol would rip some of is this right?
    well sir the answer is: No.

i suggest getting a solid base. Meaning start a regimen and stick to it. U dont need AAS for your goal? Two things that mite serve u better for your money are a gym membership and a solid cardio/weight training regimen combined with a solid diet.

As far as AAS. Yes winstol will harden the muscles only if u have the solid base. which u dont. No use in buying shoe polish if u dont have the right shoes to go with it.

so my suggestion, be wise, dont waste your money on the polish. GET the shoes first.

Stanozol only adds to an already existing base meaning it wont rip u up much at that level. Be wise and save your money.

You need diet, cardio and a solid/consistant regimen. Put down the steroids .

is there any anabolic substance that will help me strip down alot ? so i can get on the gear and not get heaps fat ? like any thing that will strip me down if i do alot of cardio

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Whats your stats anyway and training experience?

Quote Originally Posted by neddy View Post
    is there any anabolic substance that will help me strip down alot ? so i can get on the gear and not get heaps fat ? like any thing that will strip me down if i do alot of cardio
    Gear is not magic. u gotta train hard man I worked out 8 years all natural b4 i even thought about gear. Trust me its not gonna do u much good. u're not even at your genetic potential yet...and u dont even sound like u workout. Put it this way get a good diet and a good program. gear to be honest is only of purpose to VETERAN LIFTERS. sorry to say it wont do u much good, on the other note: your body is not ready at all.
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 11-01-2008 at 01:45 PM.

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    Get a good base first.

Get some knowledge on AAS

Better to know exactly your putting in your body before you just throw it in there to get shreded..

search the forum best way to start... lots of info

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    well Neddy you are new to the board and obviously to lifting weightlifting/fitness so Welcome.
    and your answer is NO.
    Diet is what your answer is this is the wrong section.
    You will find your success in the diet section bro

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    so you don't work out, haven't followed a good diet, and want to do steroids ?
    no.

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    hey big this guy needs some of that human grade tren ..

Mulciber is offline Scammer

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    ^^

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    well sir the answer is: No.

i suggest getting a solid base. Meaning start a regimen and stick to it. U dont need AAS for your goal? Two things that mite serve u better for your money are a gym membership and a solid cardio/weight training regimen combined with a solid diet.
    As far as AAS. Yes winstol will harden the muscles only if u have the solid base. which u dont. No use in buying shoe polish if u dont have the right shoes to go with it.

so my suggestion, be wise, dont waste your money on the polish. GET the shoes first.

Stanozol only adds to an already existing base meaning it wont rip u up much at that level. Be wise and save your money.You need diet, cardio and a solid/consistant regimen. Put down the steroids.
    I agree 100% with this statement

Thread Information