SGr4698 is offline New Member

Question what results can I expect

Ok ... im running EQ at 400mg/week and some test enanthate at 500 mg/week for ten weeks, I am already 3 weeks in... and yes i have my clomid and nolvadex .. what gains can i hope to get from this .... i am 5'10" and 21 years old and have been training for 4 years,at the beginning i weighed 188 lbs and was about 12% body fat ... my diet is pretty consistant at about 3500 calories a day or better, and at least 5 meals at day... im hopeing to but on at least 17 - 18 pounds ..

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    Sounds realistic. Dial in and don't overtrain, and eat as much as you can, and when you can't eat anymore, eat more.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    3 things to ensure success
    1. Eat
    2. sleep
    3. dont overtrain

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    You need more calories in your system. At 5'10, 188lbs. 3500 calories is more for maintaining. Throw in an extra 1000-1500 clean calories and you'll see a big improvement in weight gain in the coming weeks. Hopefully when the EQ kicks in you'll experience the hunger pains and you'll have no problem eating.

Good luck bro and keep us posted.

Aragorn

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    SGr4698, I'm on a similar cycle going to run for 12 weeks on the eq and 13 on test, same doeses though and finishing it all off with winny. Take a look over in the members cycle results section to take a look at my progress. I'm currently in week 7 and up 21 pounds so far, I only weigh myself once a week on Wednesday so I may be up more than that at this point. I'm currently eating 4500-5000 cals a day, just try to eat every two hours and it really adds up. Good luck!

SGr4698 is offline New Member
    yeah thanks for the advice.... im up about 5-6 lbs and i just got back from the gym .. its been exactly 3 weeks and today was the first noticeable difference in strength .. i will make sure to up the calories ..

Thread Information