Thread: Newbie question

Eagle088 is offline Junior Member

Newbie question

I have been lurking around the forum, gathering a lot of info for the past few months and started a Test E cycle about a 2 weeks ago. 250 mg twice a week. I am also taking NO explode (creatine ethel ester). Been on the creatine for about 2 months now but my question is that in the last 2 weeks i have put on 15 pounds. I have been trying to get as much protein as possible since starting however, I have not been eating as clean as I would like to. Not horrible but not awesome either. Is this wieght mostly water? and should I really try to clean up my diet. Also when should I start taking clen if I am going on 10 weeks of Test E?

Thanks

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    2 weeks of test E isn't long enough to see those types of results because it take up to 4 weeks to kick in with most people, I'm sure you have put on more water and fat than muscle. You should really clean your diet up for the rest of the cycle.

What are your stats?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    15lbs. in 2 weeks is alot. Some of its water and your calories are prob. high. gaining wieght fast may or may not be good. Depends on your goals.

you prob. should post your average diet and goals for help or resolutions. The test may only be partially to blame as its only been 2 weeks in.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    most likely i would say most of the weight is water. how long r you trying to run this cycle for?

Right now I am 6 foot even at 222 lbs. Body fat is around 13%-15% as of today. What other info would you need?

10 week cycle

Alright, I am going to really focus on my diet and do cardio a few times a week. Anything else?

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle088 View Post
    Alright, I am going to really focus on my diet and do cardio a few times a week. Anything else?
    Maybe start writing down what your eating, protein, calories etc keep a record so you know where your at.

I did not fly into this unprepared, I just got some unexpected stuff thrown at me that altered my normal routine the last couple weeks and have not had time to adapt. I can keep a record and stay strict with my diet without a problem. What should my targets be as far as Kcal, protein, fat, carbs?

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    diet is key...its like giving a high compression motor pump gas....wont work right.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle088 View Post
    I did not fly into this unprepared, I just got some unexpected stuff thrown at me that altered my normal routine the last couple weeks and have not had time to adapt. I can keep a record and stay strict with my diet without a problem. What should my targets be as far as Kcal, protein, fat, carbs?
    this quote right here means that you DID fly into this unpreparied...having your diet figured out is the biggest thing when on cycle or anytime for that matter....go to the diet section and read the stickies and you will get everything you need.

What I meant by that was alterations and suggestions. Up to now I have been trying to stay 2800 cal 40% protein, 40% carb, 20% fat.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    2800 cal is not bad. i would increase litte bit of the carb and go little low on the fat just a suggestion as you don't want high carbs and fat mixed together.
    on the days your off the gym try to go easy on the carbs and fat unless u do cardio on those days.

peedee is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SK1Viking View Post
    diet is key...its like giving a high compression motor pump gas....wont work right.
    well said

Thread Information