Jarhed is offline Associate Member

Report from San Ysidro crossing

Just got back.

Not bad at all guys. I didnt actually buy anything (broke), but we just drove right across. Only took about 30 minutes, but then we crossed at about 11:00 AM. No different than any other day.

Lots of notices about increased security because of the situation and plenty more customs officers walking among the cars, but nothing out of the ordinary. I think I saw an officer open a trunk for the first time, but he didnt seem too interested in tearing the car apart.

Now, as far as runners... Forget it. I talked to two pharmacies that had "hookups" to doctors and runners. They told me that there wont be any runners going across for a long time. Too risky right now. They get across with a green card and if they get caught, they loose the green card FOREVER. I have to agree with him, not worth the risk of being a Mexican citizen and losing access to the United States.

Prices are all the same, although I did manage to find some Tamoxifen Citrate in a bottle. 100 tabs of 10mg for $34. Didnt get any yet, I'll wait til the day I get my full stock. I'm having a HUGE problem finding any Deca that is more than 50mg/ml. Anyone know where in TJ I can find at least 100mg/ml? Doesnt seem like anyone knows anything about any damn A-Bombs either. Is the stock drying up in TJ or am I just buggin? I know I can get Reforvit from one place, but nobody else had any.

Well, there you have it. TJ is still TJ. I can guarantee you that the agents at the border are watching closer but stay cool, act natural, and bring your stuff home. Maybe get a prescription for something like Retin-A from a local TJ Doc and show it to the customs guy at the crossing.

Ya know, if I wanted to, I could have brought half the damn pharmacy home in the panels of my car behind speakers, in the seats, in my drawers, etc. Personally, I dont think they give much of a damn about AS as long as your not bringing enough back to supply your entire city. Obviously, if they see it, your fucked. Just dont make them suspect you have it. They are looking for Cocaine, Heroin, and most of all, EXPLOSIVES. Made me quite angry actually that it was that easy for me to get across. If I were a fuckhead terrorist, I'd be in like skin. I think they should be a little more observant. More dogs. They wont get us, just the coke runners and folks carrying explosives.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Thanks for the update Mr. Hed.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Last time i was there the 300mg/deca was everywhere i looked...

Thanks for the report
    What happens here, stays here

dumblucky is offline Member
    Originally posted by primodonna
    Last time i was there the 300mg/deca was everywhere i looked...

Thanks for the report
    They should just put up a big sign that says

SUSTANON $10

primodonna is offline Female Member
    and make it in really bold black letters on a blue sign...or something like that
    What happens here, stays here

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    Jarhead,same as primodonna,last time I was there you could find deca EVERYWHERE.dont buy the deca durabolin though,with the white labels,they are fakes.get the decandrolin in the pink boxes(made by brovel)its 300 mg in a 40 ml bottle.so,it was easy getting across eh? I'll be goin next weekend...I'll let everyone know whats up when I get back...

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Cool,

Thanks guys. I was definitely looking for the decandrolin, and even asked for it by name. Hmm.. Maybe they were screwing with this old Jarhed. Yeah Primo, they should have signs. Us old folks cant see very well. HAHAHA!!! I did manage to find Primoteston Depot (Enanthate ) for $6.00 per vial. Anyone beat that? I think I'm going to do an Enanthate cycle next. I can stock up on those puppies.

Anyone ever try the bottled Tamoxifen ? It's made right there in good ole Tiajuana according to the label. 10mg/tab, but you can get bottles of 100 for $34.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    i'm going next week and want to know how much i'll have to pay for winny and eq and arimidex /liquidex.
    Should i chance it and drive?? Thinking about it. Want to get enough for entire cycle in one trip

Thread Information