Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member

Nebido injection (testosterone undecanoate)

I wonder if anyone have try out the new nebido injections distributed by Bayer Schering

http://www.nebido.com

It is used to treat hypogonadism but it is much more long lasting than other forms of T.

The oral form was around for some time but not as potent and thus is not so popular...I wonder if anyone of you who try it out can share about the experiences and differences...

if not, then this could be the new product to look out for...

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I know of it, although I haven't used it. I have spoken to someone who uses it. It's just a long ester test. So.... Test is test.... It will behave more or less like any other test ester, just take longer to kick in, you'll get slightly less test ml for ml, and wait longer to begin pct.... Whoo hoo.
    Don't get me wrong, it's supposed to be very good for trt, and produces stable test levels with a drawn out shot schedule. And if someone gave me a bunch I wouldn't throw it back in their faces.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I hate long estered anything from my numerous experiences... gives you less control over your cycle

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    too long of an ester for the average cycle, but great for TRT cause you can do monthly injections.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    too long of an ester for the average cycle, but great for TRT cause you can do monthly injections.
    Allegedly lol.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    it's also extreamly expensive

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Allegedly lol.
    what's allegid? They say you can go much longer between injections. But I'm not sure. I was saying monthly as a conservative estimate. I don't think you'd want to use something in a cycle that is #1 expensive, #2 needs a big frontload, #3 might take up to 14 weeks to clear your system post cycle.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    what's allegid? They say you can go much longer between injections. But I'm not sure. I was saying monthly as a conservative estimate. I don't think you'd want to use something in a cycle that is #1 expensive, #2 needs a big frontload, #3 might take up to 14 weeks to clear your system post cycle.
    I totally agree, i said allegedly/so they say, because i remember what was said about organon and their super new product sustanon .
    It wasn't until independant studies proved that organon's new baby didn't do quite what they claimed.
    Just a j/k.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    The website is saying 12 weeks in between injection for TRT. Four injections a year vs 20+ for IM.

I understand what you mean, sust doesn't even make sense to me on paper though for TRT. I think test undec will be superior to test e or c for TRT but not if the cost is substantial. It comes in 1000mg amps and they say to take one in the 6-14 week injection frequencey range after the initial loading phase. I'd like to see charts on test levels before I would say it's effective for such infrequent injections. The studies I have read have to do with fertility. I suspect for HRT they're going to come short, and injection frequency will need to be somewhere around 3 to 6 weeks to get stable levels.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    The website is saying 12 weeks in between injection for TRT. Four injections a year vs 20+ for IM.
    maybe, I'm awaiting more data to prove that's enough

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I can live with that. I checked my insurance and they don't cover it, not that I would switch anyways.

maybe, I'm awaiting more data to prove that's enough

Thread Information