Thread: Fina burps???

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Fina burps???

I have been on fina for almost 2 weeks now. I think I'm feeling it kick in this week. I have also had the nastiest burps that taste and smell like fina? My body is kinda funky like that too. Is this normal? I had really bad night sweats last night for the first time, and I felt like my temp was up a bit today. Checked my BP today it was 138/73. I did take some NYC about 3 hours before the test, so that my have had an impact on the systolic being higher. According to the doc I talked to normal is 130/80. So I think that's fine. Do you guys get this?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Night sweats are common- some people taste fina in their mouths when they inject but i've never heard of fina burps.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey my brotha! I havent heard of fina burps either? A few weeks in i did taste it after every injection though. The night sweats suck major donkey d?ck!! Im sure u'll start hearing it from ur girl.. lol Bp looks good. Just keep an eye on it. take care bro!! ohh and have a great anniversary night too!

OG

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks bro, Yea, they were nasty today.... I was happy to see the BP looked good, thanks for the suggestion OG! On my way out the door for the old dinner, flower deal. Shit Monday night footballs on, What am I gonna do???? Guess I gotta suck it up tonight, its only once a year .

Thread Information