Thread: clomid

r1456 is offline Junior Member

clomid

is it ok to use clomid during course i cant get hold of hcg anymore and my sack and balls are gone completly i have been taking letro on and of during the course when i need it i am runing a long course and still have 14 weeks left thanks

FortKnox36 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r1456 View Post
    is it ok to use clomid during course i cant get hold of hcg anymore and my sack and balls are gone completly i have been taking letro on and of during the course when i need it i am runing a long course and still have 14 weeks left thanks
    That does sound like a long course and it sounds as if your running maybe too long. Not gonna really get into it, but just to answer your question it is ok to use clomid during

All clomid is is a fertility drug. It stimulates your pit. to produce LH and FSH. FSH helps to produce sperm. When your LH and FSH increase it in turn increases your natural production of testosterone . Your ball size should increase, I know mine did.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FortKnox36 View Post
    That does sound like a long course and it sounds as if your running maybe too long. Not gonna really get into it, but just to answer your question it is ok to use clomid during

All clomid is is a fertility drug. It stimulates your pit. to produce LH and FSH. FSH helps to produce sperm. When your LH and FSH increase it in turn increases your natural production of testosterone. Your ball size should increase, I know mine did.
    It's actually a SERM which can be used a fertility drug.
    Agreed, but it won't do that while your on cycle.

J431S is offline Banned
    that's why it is wise to plan your pct ahead of time. good luck dude clomid will not help that much.

Thread Information