Semperliftn is offline Junior Member

Feedback on my 3rd cycle

Hey ya'll, it's been a while since I posted but I've been deployed. When I was on my last cycle of Test E and Deca I gained a solid 20 pds so I was up to 200 pds with around 9% bf (water weight).

I slimmed down to 178 at 6% bf with good strength, I'm hoping to maintain the leanness while upping the vascularity/strength.
    Here's my 3rd cycle:

EQ 400 mg a week
    Sus 500 a weeks EOD

I've got Arimidex on the way.

I'm trying to stay away from water weight, I hate it when my face gets all bloated and s h i t LOL, Any recommendations to prevent that from happening would be greatly appreciated.

Stats:

24 y/o
    13 years weight lifting exp
    Diet: I'm the most horrible dieter on the planet. I just eat healthy and drink lots of protein (please don't flame, I just can't stick to a diet LOL)

Thoughts?

Edit: removed lab abbrev. tks
    Last edited by Semperliftn; 11-05-2008 at 01:32 PM.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    If you cant stick to a diet, you shouldnt be cycling...

I also would LOVE to see a pic of someone at 6%BF... As that is ridiculously low...

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    If you cant stick to a diet, you shouldnt be cycling...

I also would LOVE to see a pic of someone at 6%BF... As that is ridiculously low...
    ^^x2

I dont know anyone else that started training at 11, you should be HUUUGE by now

yeah I know right LOL I started when I started playing football. I've been lifting "Seriously" since I was 18 (sorry for the misconception).

Maybe I should clarify what I meant by I can't follow a diet; I eat 5 times a day, along with the appropriate protein for me weight etc..I just don't have a written out diet that I follow. But I'm very strict about what I eat. Yes I'm at 6% RIGHT NOW. Reason being is I know I'm gonna puff out like a balloon as soon as I start peaking and I cut before this cycle, but I'll probably end up at around 12% by the time the cycle is done, hence the question what can I do to prevent the water weight. BTW, I'm 6'0 178 so I'm pretty lean.

In all honesty though, I'm not looking for someone to tell me I shouldn't cycle. I've been researching for a long time now and like I said this is my 3rd cycle. I'm by no means an expert but I feel I've prepared enough knowledge wise to successfully cycle. Any constructive feedback/criticism is welcome and needed.

Thanks!
    SL

lets see some pics at 6%, you gota be shredded at that low

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    proper diet and an AI will keep the water off..

whats the plan for pct?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    at the end of wrestling i was 6% (cutting 16lbs and the most ridiculous practices 6 days a week for 5 months does that)

you really need to get your diet figured out. without a good diet it doesn't matter what you take, you'll only get mediocre results and a waste of money. also, you might want to edit out the lab shout-outs in your first post

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    at the end of wrestling i was 6% (cutting 16lbs and the most ridiculous practices 6 days a week for 5 months does that)

you really need to get your diet figured out. without a good diet it doesn't matter what you take, you'll only get mediocre results and a waste of money. also, you might want to edit out the lab shout-outs in your first post

Yeah I'm working on the diet part, although I have seen very good results in the past from what I've been doing. But I know it can always be better and it better maximizes the effectiveness of the gear.

Pics? Sorry bro's, I wouldn't post any type of pic on here due to my profession (Mil). But I got there from strict caloric intake as well as ALOT of sprints/distance running combined with high rep workouts etc...

My PCT will consist of Arimidex . I'm not really taking that much gear but I'm welcome to any advice on anything else I should include. I'm looking at using HCG also. I would use Nolva but I'm pretty sure it doesn't interat well with Deca which is a 19-nor correct? The only real side effects I've had thus far from my previous 2 cycles was back acne. Really sucked

Thanks for the tips! Keep em comin!
    SL

Nolvadex is the cornerstone of ANY good PCT.

Adex and Nolva dont mix. Nolva reduces the effectiveness of Adex.

A better choice for an AI in your PCT is Aromasin , or Proviron .

You can still use the Adex for on cycle estrogen control.

hCG is always good to include, especially when using 19-Nors.

Also bro, you can post up some pics, just edit your face out and tattoos out. You are anonymous!

I seriously doubt youre that low a BF, but id love for you to prove me wrong.

So lets see them Marine!

DS21 is offline Member
    Are you using deca or EQ like stated in post #1??

HAHA Marine huh? Nah, I'm no Marine, although I respect the hell out of what they do. Still a negative on the pics. I'd rather be safe than sorry. If I edited out all of my tattoos I would be one giant blur LOL. I know this may screw my credibility but I would be so paranoid afterwards that I'd probably have an anxiety attack. Now back to the PCT/AI's:

So could I take Nolva even though I'd be coming off a compound that has Deca in it? The two main things I'm trying to prevent while "on" is back acne and water retention. I'll give Aromasin a try after I research it a bit. I've seen it mentioned many times. Would runnin Clen ruin me or would it prevent excess water weight? I've hear mixed things about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post

Well I'm stacking Sus (which has Deca ) with EQ. Oh btw, I really dislike Sus if anyone's looking to take it. I get good results but I got the SUS flu last time and it was horrible. And I'll never stack Deca w/ test again. Pretty heavy side effects and water retention. The only reason I'm doing SUS this time is I got it at a killer price and it was one of the few types of gear I could get right now.

Why the Semper part of your name then?

Always liftin right? Come on dude...

Anyway, what are you talking about a compound that has Deca in it? I hope you dont think that Sust has Deca in it...

So MANY guys think that Testosterone Decanoate is the same thing as Nandrolone Decanoate.

You need to do some more research bro... Really take the time to read and learn about the compounds youre sticking into your body...

Why the Semper part of your name then?

Always liftin right? Come on dude...

Anyway, what are you talking about a compound that has Deca in it? I hope you dont think that Sust has Deca in it...

So MANY guys think that Testosterone Decanoate is the same thing as Nandrolone Decanoate.
    $hit you're right. My bad. I don't have much experience with Sus. Took it about a year ago. Just shoot me
    But I'm glad it's not in it. I despise Deca now after my last cycle....

Oh, and all 5 servicese has a "Semper slogan". Hey I couldn't think of a witty name to use.

It's been about 7 months since my last cycle so I need to brush up on the med names.

Off topic but I was in Europe and I was looking for gear but it's not nearly as prevelant as I was led to believe. I thought it would be like walking into CVS and getting test LOL

^^^ Dont be fishing now, but it depends what country youre in...

Nah, not fishing whatsoever (if asking for sources is what you meant). I have a good hook up. I went to quite a few countries actually.

PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    Hey semper how ya' doin??

How is that fishing for sources? He is only saying he was in a country and looked for gear...

Quote Originally Posted by PureLife07 View Post
    Hey semper how ya' doin??

How is that fishing for sources? He is only saying he was in a country and looked for gear...

Yeah, I didn't really get the phishing comment either LOL. Doin good pure, you get me most recent PM?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    6'0 178lbs after 2 cycles? epic fail!

Not really, I wasn't trying to bulk up so where did I fail exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Semperliftn View Post
    Not really, I wasn't trying to bulk up so where did I fail exactly?
    To add on to that comment, in my job if it's blatantly obvious you are using you will be tested so fast your head will spin, so I'm happy with my results

Thread Information