lwb357 is offline New Member

scammers question

in the scammers section there is an answer to post by a mod saying you can pm a mod to ask if a source is legit. if the mods will not answer your pm's, is there another way to find out if a source is legit? (without risking hard earned cash)

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would try a different Mod. People are very busy so someone may not have gotten to it or maybe researching to see if anyone knows the source. Check the sources references and also check on the scammers list. If the source approached you then he is not legit.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    If you only knew how many PMs we answer everyday. Plus I myself honestly don't know all the sources so it may take a little while for me to look into it.

Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do. Even though I am offering help remember it might take me a few days.

lwb357 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by RON
    If you only knew how many PMs we answer everyday. Plus I myself honestly don't know all the sources so it may take a little while for me to look into it.

Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do. Even though I am offering help remember it might take me a few days.
    I know what you mean and believe me I'm not trying to dis anyone. It's just that I need to find out somehow.

mekler is offline Associate Member
    i've always been given some sort of reply, just give em some time. even tho we're all addicted to the board, i still think most of us manage to have lives... hopefully

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Have patience bro, the mods have helped me out on occasion. Like everyone else has already said....it just takes 'em a little while.

Thread Information