bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member

Question carb cycling and caffeine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im dieting and have tried the low carb and did ok and tried the keto recently and dropped alot of fat but felt weak as hell so im checking out this carb cycling deal and it sounds resonable because on my low carb diet it took alittle longer but i felt better but think i lost alot of muscle too becuse evrything shrunk so if im 6 foot and 260 at about 13 percent fat and taking in 1.5 grams protein per lb of bodyweight what would someone recomment the carb cycle be like thanks for the help this is getting ols i got my first cycle in hand and wanted to be on it in september but my cutting is just not cooperating with me any help would be great and should these cycling rules change once on aas besides the obvious increase to up calories? thanks

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    read that caffeine before my am workout with bcaa's on empty stomach would help burn fat faster and block muscle waiste, anyone use this method or know the real difference if caffeine is added?

Thread Information