Slumlord27 is offline New Member

Increase test in the middle of cycle

Hey Guys,

I’m 27, 6’3” and about 193ish with a bf % of aprox. 12-14. I’m looking to put on some muscle mass and try to get a lean/hard look. I’ve been lifting for years and have decided to finally take the jump. I decided for my first cycle I didn’t want to jump in with the heavy stuff. I figured I would take this first cycle slow and see how I liked it. Right now I’m currently doing:

Test Prop: 1cc Mondy, Wednesday, Friday
    Week 7, add in 1cc of winstrol depot (Mon, Wed, and Fri) along with continuing the prop
    Arimedex .25 EOD

I'm on my 4th week and wanted to up my prop from 1cc to 1.5cc Mon, Wed, Fri. Would this be okay? So far I feel stronger, and I'm seeing some gains, but libido isn't through the roof like I expected. My diet is very clean and I eat every 2.5-3 hrs with 7 meals. I hit the gym atleast 5 days a week. I would still keep my cycle 10 weeks but wanted to up the prop so I am aprox 450cc/week. What do you think? (I've attached my diet if curious) Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    1st of all you should be injecting prop ED or EOD not Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Secondly, when you give us how much you are running give us MG per day or MG per EOD, not how many CC's u are running...tells us nothing.

Given your height, BF% and current weight tells us that your diet is sub par....

Very mature post and thank you for giving us your daily diet, it helps us see where the problems lie.

You diet is lacking severly. First off i would definatly up your protein and carb intake severly as they lack and IMO wont give you the growth that you look for. Secondly, DO NOT rely on protein powder as your source of protein consumption. I do not even count my protein shake into my daily diet and the only shake i have is PWO. Visit the diet section and check out some of the sample diets, post yours there too and we will help you with what your goals are inteded for.

Last thing, remember that your growth is diet dependant, the amount of gear you use will be useless unless your diet is on track with how your body grows and how much it needs to maintain.

Slumlord27 is offline New Member
    Legobricks, thanks for taking the time to read/reply. I appreciate it. I was thinking about upping my rice and chicken amount. I have posted in the diet section but so far no response. From looking through the bulking diets mine isn't that far off from the foods listed. What suggestions do you have for me? How would you tweak it?

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    1st of all you should be injecting prop ED or EOD not Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Secondly, when you give us how much you are running give us MG per day or MG per EOD, not how many CC's u are running...tells us nothing.

Given your height, BF% and current weight tells us that your diet is sub par....

Very mature post and thank you for giving us your daily diet, it helps us see where the problems lie.

You diet is lacking severly. First off i would definatly up your protein and carb intake severly as they lack and IMO wont give you the growth that you look for. Secondly, DO NOT rely on protein powder as your source of protein consumption. I do not even count my protein shake into my daily diet and the only shake i have is PWO. Visit the diet section and check out some of the sample diets, post yours there too and we will help you with what your goals are inteded for.

Last thing, remember that your growth is diet dependant, the amount of gear you use will be useless unless your diet is on track with how your body grows and how much it needs to maintain.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    GO ED 1 CC ,, just my opinion ;-)

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post

In a nutshell!!

Thread Information