RealMets is offline New Member

Oral cycle......

I need advice and opinions...I'm interested in doing an ALL oral Cycle..I hate injections..is this possible?? any advice on what would be a good oral only cycle?..hopefully i'm posting this in the right forum...yes it would actually be my first cycle..I was using MAg 10 but I hear that is just a pro hormone...and really not good...any help would be appreciated.....I'm 100 % in good health and in my mid 30s...been lifting for 5 years natural...5'10' 187 pounds...any help will be greatly appreciated!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can't stand needles this is the wrong game for you bro. Oral only cycles do nothing for you in the long run but put a lot of unneeded stress on your body. Either do it right or don't do it at all IMHO

showtime is offline Junior Member
    diesel and ron said it all

Mastiff is offline Member
    You can do only oral cycles, but injecting is the way to go. D-bol followed by anavar or run concurrently isn't that bad. It is worse on your liver, and you have to work at keeping your gains. Fina can be taken orally, but its only 33% to 50% as effective as injecting. Think some more about it, bro. Its not the best way to go.

thate is offline New Member
    Winny/Anavar makes a good stack bro, but won't yield much mass and could tweek your liver.

RealMets is offline New Member
    thanks guys..I think I'm taking up your advices and doing it right....being a novice as far as this goes...I wasn't sure how bad was the Oral way...I'm going for safety first....once again I appreciate the help and advice you guys have given me...thanks...!

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    seriously, injecting is not that bad. How do you know untill you try it.

Thread Information